SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
SilGar Super-Market™ - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: SilGar Super-Market™ (/showthread.php?tid=51500)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16


SilGar Super-Market™ - ABOUTDONKEY - 04-10-2011

Kaptain Kosher Wrote:Mmk Dorky Dino. You will be skilling chief.

Alright cool.


SilGar Super-Market™ - Sessa196 - 04-10-2011

1.) I have been a part of The Silab-Garza community for... 6 or so months

2.) I have at-least 50 posts; yes or no. Yes

3.) I am at-least level 120 in-game(there is an acception made for skillers) 126

4.)I am willing to commit to filling out all orders assigned to me, big or small; yes or no. yes

5.) I will cooperate with all customers and employees at all times. yes

I think i should be in the S.G.S.M. because.... I am high combat/decent skills and can help big time.

6.) Have you ever done anything like this before, maybe on another server; yes or no. It's fine if you haven't. No i have thought of an idea sort of like this though

7.) I have decent Combat AND Non-Combat skill levels.
Yes


SilGar Super-Market™ - Kaptain Kosher - 04-10-2011

Okay, D D 0 , you are going to be a gatherer. And Sessa, you're going to be a combat gatherer.


SilGar Super-Market™ - Rite4dead - 04-10-2011

4 More Staff Positions Hurry Up!!!


SilGar Super-Market™ - Fire Skiller - 04-10-2011

this is pretty sick i would join i am maxed and rich, but my client doesnt work at my house anymore, but pretty sick


SilGar Super-Market™ - Kaptain Kosher - 04-10-2011

Thanks. 2 more positions available..


SilGar Super-Market™ - Fire Skiller - 04-10-2011

put me as "possible" for any spot mostly skiller, but i wont be on for long times. just saying


SilGar Super-Market™ - Kaptain Kosher - 04-10-2011

I'll keep note of you.


SilGar Super-Market™ - Rite4dead - 04-10-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="4"]Who'll Get The Last Place
o.o >.<[/SIZE][/COLOR]



SilGar Super-Market™ - Sessa196 - 04-10-2011

When you say combat gatherer what exactly is this?