SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Aliyah Mod App - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Aliyah Mod App (/showthread.php?tid=55498)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


Aliyah Mod App - Debutante - 06-17-2011

[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"]You've stuck around for a long time, and you're perfectly capable of handling the moderator position. Good luck Aliyah~

/Support
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Aliyah Mod App - FallenLegend - 06-17-2011

Debutante Wrote:[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"]You've stuck around for a long time, and you're perfectly capable of handling the moderator position. Good luck Aliyah~

/Support
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]Thank you very much.
=][/COLOR]


Aliyah Mod App - Infatuation - 06-17-2011

I selected "Yes" Because I believe you are a very trustworthy and helpful person.
I believe you would fit the moderator roll perfectly. Full support from me. ^^
Goodluck Aliyah! Smile


Aliyah Mod App - Jamie Jaffro - 06-17-2011

Yeah ive seen you in ::dzone i think.. X] But ive seen you helping, and just looking at your Genral statistcs, your more than qualified. :]


Aliyah Mod App - Proph3t - 06-17-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]I dunno why but I voted no.

[spoiler]Just kidding, I voted yes. Why? Well, why would I vote no? Random post is random. :3[/spoiler][/COLOR]



Aliyah Mod App - FallenLegend - 06-17-2011

Proph3t Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]I dunno why but I voted no.

[spoiler]Just kidding, I voted yes. Why? Well, why would I vote no? Random post is random. :3[/spoiler][/COLOR]
Smooth Devon.. Smooth.


Infatuation Wrote:I selected "Yes" Because I believe you are a very trustworthy and helpful person.
I believe you would fit the moderator roll perfectly. Full support from me. ^^
Goodluck Aliyah! Smile
Thank you! <3


Aliyah Mod App - Downlink - 06-17-2011

I read the whole application and I really like it.
It's good that there are still people who admit their mistake and trying to make up for them in a good way.

I will totally support you. I hope we can catch up sometime ingame and have a chat or something.

Cheers! I hope you will get selected and become a positive addition to Moderator Community of SilabGarza!


Aliyah Mod App - Infatuation - 06-17-2011

FallenLegend Wrote:Smooth Devon.. Smooth.



Thank you! <3

You're welcome, you deserve to be a moderator!


Aliyah Mod App - Herrow Hp - 06-18-2011

Bump for Miss.Aliyah


Aliyah Mod App - FallenLegend - 06-18-2011

Herrow Hp Wrote:Bump for Miss.Aliyah

Thankkk you!