![]() |
|
elementalwar app - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: elementalwar app (/showthread.php?tid=62700) |
elementalwar app - Xxyatau - 07-21-2011 [I][COLOR="Red"]I haven't really seen you too much around the community, helping out; although a few people do admit you are helpful i myself have not yet really seen you, Too your post count is not ever so good, so for the mean time; im sorry, i will keep my vote for now,[/COLOR][/I] elementalwar app - Emg - 07-22-2011 I'll hold my vote. You said you might quit when you get home because you're gonna be with your girlfriend or whatever. So at the moment it's a no. elementalwar app - Meganub - 07-22-2011 never seen u online well once ill do i vote elementalwar app - Elementalwar - 07-22-2011 if any staff see this post, u can close this thread, im quitting elementalwar app - Eli :) - 07-22-2011 Support ele cause u are at home most of ur time ur on servre ur funny and i think u would be a great mod. You cant af0rrd guthix/support elementalwar app - Oh Im Purez - 07-22-2011 http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=88121 elementalwar app - Bloodysunday - 07-23-2011 [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]I vote no, while I was online a month ago, (still on vaccation). I noticed that you had quite the quick temper. I've seen you only help once, and it seemed as if you hated it. Sorry. :/[/SIZE][/COLOR] elementalwar app - I Rep Brazil - 07-31-2011 Guled Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"] lmfao i almost called him a big stupid weasel.. OT: Elemental, you have been my good friend since v3.. you are on so much that it annoys me,i believe you know SG very well. you pk, which is good. not alot of mods pk and there are places that need mods, like ele, mage bank, pkbox, and edgeville. i think youd be a great mod. you just gotta chill with always trolling me. i mean shit, you even bsed me because you wanted to help some kid. I hope you come back and get mod. elementalwar app - Im Not Good1000 - 08-06-2011 gonna holdmy vote cos never seen u online elementalwar app - shayn - 08-06-2011 [COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]You quit, so it's an automatic decline.[/SIZE][/COLOR] |