SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- (/showthread.php?tid=71797)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - Dclaws Pwner - 09-28-2011

>.< More active than the current owner Pshh.... Wink


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - Martin - 09-28-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]Made u doods somethin.

[Image: 9tkda9.gif]

make me gfxer pl0xorz[/SIZE][/COLOR]



S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - 8o8o8 - 09-28-2011

Everyone congratulate Heffaklumpen on being the #1 skiller ingame!!

and as a reward for this acheivment, i have premoted him to Co Owner!


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - ILLZONE - 09-28-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]
8o8o8 Wrote:Everyone congratulate Heffaklumpen on being the #1 skiller ingame!!

and as a reward for this acheivment, i have premoted him to Co Owner!


I have 99 con cape tho ;3


ot: gratz[/SIZE][/COLOR]



S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - Crazy Nigga - 09-28-2011

Nice clan. I hope it goes well. Also like the crown keys.


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - Trent - 09-28-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Glad to be an Allie, (:

Hope everything goes well.

OT: Add us to an Allie list?:]
You're on ours! Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]



S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - 8o8o8 - 09-29-2011

i will now Smile

i was expecting a VM back Smile


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - Sao Godo - 09-29-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]InGame name: Sao godo
In Real Life name: Leo
How long played ingame: 1year and 3month
Am i donator: yes
Any skills less than 50: no
How many 99's (list them) : all but hunt (87)
How many activity points: 38k
Are you trusted: yes
Are you well known: yes
Did anyone recruit you: no
Are you a Veteran: yes
Can you do GFX: yes


here is the clan signature you requested me:
[Image: im80mb.png]

Code:
http://i56.tinypic.com/im80mb.png


Ingame Name: sao godo
Position Applying for: director
Members Recruited: none yet but I can bring lot of people from skillers empire
How active are you on the thread?: I will now that I joined and came back ingame, I also need a active clan to have some nice events
How much more active would you become? As much as it doesn't get over, I mean, I also have studies[/SIZE][/COLOR]



S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - 8o8o8 - 09-29-2011

Sao Godo Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]InGame name: Sao godo
In Real Life name: Leo
How long played ingame: 1year and 3month
Am i donator: yes
Any skills less than 50: no
How many 99's (list them) : all but hunt (87)
How many activity points: 38k
Are you trusted: yes
Are you well known: yes
Did anyone recruit you: no
Are you a Veteran: yes
Can you do GFX: yes


here is the clan signature you requested me:
[Image: im80mb.png]

Code:
http://i56.tinypic.com/im80mb.png


Ingame Name: sao godo
Position Applying for: director
Members Recruited: none yet but I can bring lot of people from skillers empire
How active are you on the thread?: I will now that I joined and came back ingame, I also need a active clan to have some nice events
How much more active would you become? As much as it doesn't get over, I mean, I also have studies[/SIZE][/COLOR]



/Accepted

/Accepted, but i made u admin instead of Director as we can only have one of them


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - Martin - 09-29-2011

Just asking, why aren't I on the GFX list yet?...