SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Royal Skillers - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Royal Skillers (/showthread.php?tid=103395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23


Royal Skillers - Dclawpr0d - 08-15-2012

im always active from morning to night Tongue skilling at skills all de time.. promotion pls Tongue[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

[/COLOR]im always in game from morning to night always at skills skilling with webby or by my self Tongue


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 08-15-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Dclawpr0d Wrote:im always active from morning to night Tongue skilling at skills all de time.. promotion pls Tongue[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

[/COLOR]im always in game from morning to night always at skills skilling with webby or by my self Tongue

Timezone?[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Skullcracka - 08-15-2012

Going to resign from here as I do nothing in it.


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 08-16-2012

Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Going to resign from here as I do nothing in it.

Ferk.[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Suffi - 08-16-2012

[COLOR="Lime"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

I'll put you into max now...

Jackson is now Mod.[/COLOR]

Remeber this? It's on page 7.
I can't see any "Suffi" on the member list, idk if this clean isn't completly inactive tought... some of that members...
You should refresh the member list..
[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 08-16-2012

My bad<.<


Royal Skillers - Suffi - 08-16-2012

[COLOR="Lime"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

I'll put you into max now...

Jackson is now Mod.[/COLOR]

If you want I could help you clean the member list of inactive members.
It's not important to have a lot of members as it is the activity. (My opinion)
[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 08-16-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Suffi Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]

If you want I could help you clean the member list of inactive members.
It's not important to have a lot of members as it is the activity. (My opinion)
[/COLOR]

I'll do it myself. Thanks for the offer.[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

[/COLOR]/Cleaned.


Royal Skillers - JacksonDaGreat - 08-16-2012

I have added all members to my friends list, and the people that I did not know well were deleted so I was able to check the inactivity of the clan and usually when I'm on there are only two or three members online. My timezone is UTC-07:00 (mountain time) as I live in Alberta, Canada so this might make a difference maybe it's just me on when other members are sleeping or something. However, it would be nice if we could send a message to all members to increase there activity


Royal Skillers - Suffi - 08-16-2012

I know some of them and they quited. Thats why i asked...