![]() |
|
Promotions + Demotions - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5) +--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29) +---- Thread: Promotions + Demotions (/showthread.php?tid=104715) |
Promotions + Demotions - Gdzpwn - 07-06-2012 I Realy Need Help could you please help me? :help: Where do i apply for administration? I wanna be one also where do i post stuff idk where:help: Promotions + Demotions - Pog - 07-06-2012 [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Interesting... Promotions Im Rafee - Possible abuse in PK (short temper) Ameer2 - Not a bad decision but then again not brilliant as he doesn't help out Celestial - Decent decision Herrow Hp - Good decision No Def Pls - Not too sure on this one... it could go very well or just completely wrong Fallenlegend - Decent decision. Inthecorner - Alright decision but haven't seen him/her doing much Demotions: Riu (Inactivity - Demoted 2 moderator) - Not a good decision, there's not enough Admin's. Aaron (Inactivity) - Bad decision, even though he's inactive, we need admins. [/COLOR][/SIZE] Promotions + Demotions - Skullcracka - 07-06-2012 [COLOR="White"] Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Interesting... Yes, because we need more admins when 3 of the most active staff members are admins. Aaron wasn't even an admin. [/COLOR] Promotions + Demotions - Pog - 07-06-2012 [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"] Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="White"] We do need more than 3. Do you know how many timezone's there are? Wrong Aaron.[/COLOR][/SIZE] Promotions + Demotions - Rafee⢠- 07-06-2012 Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Interesting... Why are you back Promotions + Demotions - Bum Me Plz - 07-06-2012 [COLOR="White"] Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Interesting... pls turn your computer off u freak[/COLOR] Promotions + Demotions - Natorade - 07-07-2012 Rafee as mod? Rafee is the most short tempered person I have ever met on a private server. Not to mention the numerous times I've seen him xlog and flame multiple players for either stating their opinion or asking him simple questions. Very aggressive person. But nonetheless, congratulations to all. One more thing, if you are looking to promote any mods to admins (just my opinion), Lmfao a Frog has been the single most helpful mod I have ever seen on this server who often goes unrecognized. I believe he often goes unnoticed for his hard work so I'm just bringing it to thought. I understand he was recently promoted but hey, he does a damn good job. Promotions + Demotions - Zainahmed - 07-08-2012 [COLOR="DarkOrange"] Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Interesting... This proves you haven't been on in forever. Aaron was demoted from being moderator not from admin.. All those promotions were a great idea. We were running low on staff and these are the best people Brittany could find. Their is no problem.[/COLOR] Promotions + Demotions - Derreck - 07-08-2012 congratulations guys keep goin! Promotions + Demotions - job - 07-09-2012 Great List except Rafee ofcourse. |