SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Matt's Moderation Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Matt's Moderation Application (/showthread.php?tid=115126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12


Matt's Moderation Application - Killercutter - 10-26-2012

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Matt i think you really deserve a chance at mod tbh,
you're a great guy and really helpful.

<3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Matt's Moderation Application - PkerTdm - 10-26-2012

Skiller People Wrote:[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]

--> Says I'm acting mature because i called one of your jokes stupid.
--> I'm not "acting" mature. I'm trying to mature alittle bit more, for many reasons, and becoming mod might be one. Might not be. I need to mature for tons of things.

--> How am i being rude to you? Just because we don't talk anymore?

Well kay then.

Atleast you explained it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I never pm you being like "why dont you talk to me anymore" or any of that just you dont have to change everything you do just for a mod chance thats all im getting at.


Matt's Moderation Application - Matt - 10-26-2012

[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]
PkerTdm Wrote:I never pm you being like "why dont you talk to me anymore" or any of that just you dont have to change everything you do just for a mod chance thats all im getting at.

You actually do pm me like "we don't talk anymore"

and I really haven't changed that much. Really.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Matt's Moderation Application - Matt - 10-29-2012

[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]2-3 Day bump

Also, I might be a little bit inactive over the next 2-3 days. Theirs a hurricane in my backyard tbh. It's not that heavy yet, but it will and i'll prob lose power.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Matt's Moderation Application - Matt - 10-31-2012

Pretty much 2 day bump.


Matt's Moderation Application - Insecurities - 10-31-2012

[COLOR="White"]Well since this is your second bump, I'm gonna go ahead and give you my thoughts.
First off, we don't know each other, I've seen you around in-game a few times. That's it, only a few times. You don't seem to be as active as you claim to be.
I've read your application several times, and there are parts that just don't make sense to me.
Quote:We need new people, not people who just joined, but people who never was given a shot. I feel out of the people who has never been Mod before, I am as good as anyone for the job.

This makes no sense. You're saying that you are as good as anyone who hasn't been Mod. Basically you're telling me you don't stand out, and that you aren't unique. You try and sound mature, but your comprehension of words in this case failed you.

I've also had a look through other people's feedback and your response to them.
Please... accept negative feedback because you can't expect to ask for feedback and not expect negative feedback. You respond to negative feedback very badly, by trying to change the person's mind in what I'd say in a rather desperate attempt. If people don't want you for Mod, then just accept it. You don't know these people, and they don't know you, and if you don't get the Moderator position this time around, then try again later when you feel you're ready again.

Lastly, I'm getting the impression that you don't really want the Moderator position to help the server. From what I've read, you want it out of self-interest, for the "fame" that comes along with getting the position. This ultimately kills any support you would have hoped to get from me.

No support, but I hope this feedback helped.[/COLOR]



Matt's Moderation Application - Matt - 10-31-2012

[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]
Insecurities Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Well since this is your second bump, I'm gonna go ahead and give you my thoughts.
First off, we don't know each other, I've seen you around in-game a few times. That's it, only a few times. You don't seem to be as active as you claim to be.
I've read your application several times, and there are parts that just don't make sense to me.


This makes no sense. You're saying that you are as good as anyone who hasn't been Mod. Basically you're telling me you don't stand out, and that you aren't unique. You try and sound mature, but your comprehension of words in this case failed you.

I've also had a look through other people's feedback and your response to them.
Please... accept negative feedback because you can't expect to ask for feedback and not expect negative feedback. You respond to negative feedback very badly, by trying to change the person's mind in what I'd say in a rather desperate attempt. If people don't want you for Mod, then just accept it. You don't know these people, and they don't know you, and if you don't get the Moderator position this time around, then try again later when you feel you're ready again.

Lastly, I'm getting the impression that you don't really want the Moderator position to help the server. From what I've read, you want it out of self-interest, for the "fame" that comes along with getting the position. This ultimately kills any support you would have hoped to get from me.

No support, but I hope this feedback helped.[/COLOR]

@Activity, My activity is still pretty decent, but School and a recent hurricane sorta killed it the past for days.

@Negative feedback I don't really "cry" about negative feedback, it just sorta annoys me when people vote no, or yes without a reason. And it annoys me when people on feedback threads are just like "I don't like you" and give no reason.
And if this app got declined right now.. I would be fine and move on.

@Quote It was that I thought not many people who were never mods before weren't getting premoted. And the staff seemed to be becoming inactive. At the time I thought, and I still believe we need different people for staff. And I still believe I'm one of the best options. (Behind Gabe :niceSmile

@Self-interest I really don't want mod just to be "famous" because It really doesn't faze me that not everyone knows me >.>
And why do you feel i want it for self interest? I want it because all i do anymore is sit around and talk with people and help people who ask for it @home.
[COLOR="Red"]What did you read that made you feel this way? The 100 words? My responses?
Other peoples responses?

Thanks for the feedback. It did help.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Matt's Moderation Application - Insecurities - 10-31-2012

[COLOR="White"]
Skiller People Wrote:[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]

[COLOR="Red"]What did you read that made you feel this way? The 100 words? My responses?
Other peoples responses?

Thanks for the feedback. It did help.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

It was the 100 words and your responses.
As for that point about you doing nothing but helping people. You can continue doing that without the moderator rank, isn't that what's expected from the older players? To help new players regardless if they are on the staff team or not.[/COLOR]



Matt's Moderation Application - Allah Swag - 10-31-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Skiller People Wrote:[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]

@Activity, My activity is still pretty decent, but School and a recent hurricane sorta killed it the past for days.

@Negative feedback I don't really "cry" about negative feedback, it just sorta annoys me when people vote no, or yes without a reason. And it annoys me when people on feedback threads are just like "I don't like you" and give no reason.
And if this app got declined right now.. I would be fine and move on.

@Quote It was that I thought not many people who were never mods before weren't getting premoted. And the staff seemed to be becoming inactive. At the time I thought, and I still believe we need different people for staff. And I still believe I'm one of the best options. (Behind Gabe :niceSmile

@Self-interest I really don't want mod just to be "famous" because It really doesn't faze me that not everyone knows me >.>
And why do you feel i want it for self interest? I want it because all i do anymore is sit around and talk with people and help people who ask for it @home.
[COLOR="Red"]What did you read that made you feel this way? The 100 words? My responses?
Other peoples responses?

Thanks for the feedback. It did help.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

And yet again, you feel the need to make an excuse to any sort of negative feed back you receive. What I've highlighted in red, that just makes you seem way to cocky and arrogant. How can you just up and outright say that you're one of the best choices? You don't decide that, Brittany does. Inb4AnotherExcuse.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Matt's Moderation Application - Matt - 10-31-2012

[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]
Allah Swag Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

And yet again, you feel the need to make an excuse to any sort of negative feed back you receive. What I've highlighted in red, that just makes you seem way to cocky and arrogant. How can you just up and outright say that you're one of the best choices? You don't decide that, Brittany does. Inb4AnotherExcuse.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Excuse of the day: I said I feel i'm one of the best. It's my opinion.[/SIZE][/COLOR]