SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Imperium - PvP - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Imperium - PvP (/showthread.php?tid=121078)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25


Imperium - PvP - Orianna - 02-26-2013

ecuiz Wrote:[SIZE=3][SIZE=3]I'll be becoming reactive on garza, when I do I'm reserving this[SIZE=3] post to apply[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Yay justin excited to see you


Imperium - PvP - Jiggaboo - 02-26-2013

In-Game Username: Turn It On
Activity Points (Image Needed): [Image: 2mzwcph.png]
GMT (Time Zone): England lol, too tired to think
Do you agree to follow our rules: yes.
Interest in protecting others in wilderness: friends, always.
Do you PvP regularly: only thing i do.
Preferred PvP type: both bridding and melee.
soundd.


Imperium - PvP - N0vlafye - 02-26-2013

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]
Jiggaboo Wrote:In-Game Username: Turn It On
Activity Points (Image Needed): [Image: 2mzwcph.png]
GMT (Time Zone): England lol, too tired to think
Do you agree to follow our rules: yes.
Interest in protecting others in wilderness: friends, always.
Do you PvP regularly: only thing i do.
Preferred PvP type: both bridding and melee.
soundd.

/accepted. Welcome to Imperium PK.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Imperium - PvP - Orianna - 02-26-2013

Jiggaboo Wrote:In-Game Username: Turn It On
Activity Points (Image Needed): [Image: 2mzwcph.png]
GMT (Time Zone): England lol, too tired to think
Do you agree to follow our rules: yes.
Interest in protecting others in wilderness: friends, always.
Do you PvP regularly: only thing i do.
Preferred PvP type: both bridding and melee.
soundd.

Welcome to Imperium enjoy your stay.


Imperium - PvP - Jiggaboo - 02-27-2013

thanks very much Smile


Imperium - PvP - Purely Murk - 02-27-2013

Wiped the floor with Guillermo Wink

[Image: 124hix1.png]



Imperium - PvP - Darkdanger16 - 02-27-2013

"l0l sorry" added to hitlist for being a total faggot and a cocky mofo.


Imperium - PvP - Purely Murk - 02-28-2013

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]In-Game Username: Purely Murk
Current Rank: Member
Duration of time in clan: 48 hours+
Members recruited: Nobody as of yet
Amount Donated to Clan: Nothing as of yet
Time Zone/GMT: GMT (00:00)
Why we should promote you (at least 50 words, be honest!): Over the last couple of days I believe I've shown some good pking skills to be classed a veteran, I've battled with a few clan members and proved myself to a few, I have good leadership skills also when it comes to pking, also I'm 100% the #2 Tber. Wink
[/COLOR]


Imperium - PvP - Orianna - 02-28-2013

Purely Murk Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]In-Game Username: Purely Murk
Current Rank: Member
Duration of time in clan: 48 hours+
Members recruited: Nobody as of yet
Amount Donated to Clan: Nothing as of yet
Time Zone/GMT: GMT (00:00)
Why we should promote you (at least 50 words, be honest!): Over the last couple of days I believe I've shown some good pking skills to be classed a veteran, I've battled with a few clan members and proved myself to a few, I have good leadership skills also when it comes to pking, also I'm 100% the #2 Tber. Wink
[/COLOR]

Considering I don't know if I can give promotions, Though he hasn't donated to the clan he is very active with it Filling hits and pking with the clan I strongly suggest Making him and Uh Oh Run2 Veterans, Both very goo pkers that are always down to come on a trip.


Imperium - PvP - D Kai - 02-28-2013

It's Darkdanger16 call, not mine.