SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Brittany - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Brittany (/showthread.php?tid=135396)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12


Brittany - chaos mager - 06-16-2013

[COLOR="SlateGray"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

My mom got torn to shreds and I lost majority of my memory.

That's a pretty big injury if you ask me :/[/SIZE]

Meant life threateningly.[/COLOR]



Brittany - I Am Nova - 06-16-2013

[COLOR="White"]wow holy fuck,
I hope everything is alright and hope she recovers asap [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION]
[/COLOR]


Brittany - Dumbledore - 06-17-2013

scamming bich got what she deserves.:nice:


Brittany - Brittany - 06-17-2013

[SIZE="2"][Image: nv8l86.jpg]
[Image: 351cqch.jpg][/SIZE]



Brittany - GoogleSlayer - 06-17-2013

[COLOR="Yellow"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"][Image: nv8l86.jpg]
[Image: 351cqch.jpg][/SIZE]

This looks really terrible. Wasn't a little bump on the fenders obviously.[/COLOR]



Brittany - Fearless Noah - 06-17-2013

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"][Image: nv8l86.jpg]
[Image: 351cqch.jpg][/SIZE]

Oh my god I dont think I've ever seen a car as totaled as this.
Hope you're feeling better, [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION].
Speedy recoveries. <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Brittany - Limoz - 06-17-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"][Image: nv8l86.jpg]
[Image: 351cqch.jpg][/SIZE]

Holy fuck, did you get hit by a train? Glad you're okay.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Brittany - Trollzor - 06-17-2013

luckilly the car hit on the right side but looking at the roof it looks like the car tumbled but looks like the driver seat was ok get well soon


Brittany - Brittany - 06-17-2013

[SIZE="2"]
Trollzor Wrote:luckilly the car hit on the right side but looking at the roof it looks like the car tumbled but looks like the driver seat was ok get well soon
I wasn't driving. I was on the side in the back that got destroyed. My sister was driving.[/SIZE]



Brittany - Ashton - 06-17-2013

[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"][Image: nv8l86.jpg]
[Image: 351cqch.jpg][/SIZE]

Injured or not, you're lucky as fk to have walked away from that alive.[/SIZE][/COLOR]