SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
the donaters - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: the donaters (/showthread.php?tid=16267)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11


the donaters - Iz Buff - 07-10-2010

Ok I'll show you once I can login.


the donaters - 1 Side Love Fourm Acc - 07-10-2010

i cant donate with cash-u i have 570$ in cash-u (crying)


the donaters - TeH WiNnZåR - 07-10-2010

iz buff aceepted


the donaters - God Zach - 07-10-2010

Fuck you i want my fucking stuff back u fucking nigger like my bandos dfs and shit


the donaters - Hanging On - 07-10-2010

God Zach Wrote:Fuck you i want my fucking stuff back u fucking nigger like my bandos dfs and shit

That's exactly why you are muted ingame.


the donaters - Hazersteko - 07-10-2010

Cough* Co Owner Oough*


the donaters - TeH WiNnZåR - 07-10-2010

god zach shut up its a pk challange you chooise what 2 risk and u choised dfs and bandos.


the donaters - Mickeena - 07-12-2010

My ingame name: Mickeena

A'm I a donator: Of course or i would not be applying

My combat level: 126

Can I use yell: Not YET

Am I online much: Daily (as long as I am well and not on holiday! Tongue)

Information about myself: I have been playing this particular server for about a week. I have been playing runescape private servers for about 3 years, and already I am good at this one. I hope to get yell soon, as well as become a major improvement to the clan. I cannnot say I am very good at pking as I have not tried it yet, but with help I hope to become pro.


the donaters - TeH WiNnZåR - 07-12-2010

aceepted


the donaters - aggie-68 - 07-13-2010

More app please...