SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) (/showthread.php?tid=41990)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Nozelhumpz - 01-20-2011

No but seriously i think you should put a no option >.<


Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Kayliee - 01-20-2011

I Red Tiger Wrote:Everyone Deservers A Second Chance, Good Luck Kayliee

---bito35--- Wrote:i voted "yes" i support u deserver a second change.

riu Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Support everyone deserves a second chance.
And before u did great as a member of staff so...
I hope u regain ur mod.[/COLOR]


Thanks to all of you.


Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Soulsplitter - 01-20-2011

Now that I thought about it a little, I think you deserve a second chance.. despite the things you did nobody is perfect. I do think you should wait a little though. Gl


Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Kayliee - 01-20-2011

Soulsplitter Wrote:Now that I thought about it a little, I think you deserve a second chance.. despite the things you did nobody is perfect. I do think you should wait a little though. Gl

Thanks. Lets hope.


Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Behind - 01-20-2011

derppp support, even tho i never saw you after you got mod,

but you seem to want it baddd.

so enjjoy, ;D


Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - B O N E S - 01-20-2011

[COLOR="White"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Even though you messed up pretty big, you deserve a second chance.
Support[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]


Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Kayliee - 01-20-2011

Behind Wrote:derppp support, even tho i never saw you after you got mod,

but you seem to want it baddd.

so enjjoy, ;D

B O N E S Wrote:[COLOR="White"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Even though you messed up pretty big, you deserve a second chance.
Support[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Thanks guise.


Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - L96A1 - 01-20-2011

zomg zomg...neva again!! jking..ily..isupport,no 1s perfect and everyone makes mistaks..2ndchanceftwplox?


Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Godz_reject - 01-20-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"]I support.
You're very helpful.
Everyone deserves 2nd chances.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - chaos mager - 01-20-2011

I voted Yes, although I was like, ignoring shit when you got demoted so I don't even know why. But I'm cool. = a yes vote.