SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Skillers Empire Ranks/Application (/showthread.php?tid=65954)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Skullcracka - 08-16-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]
Sao Godo Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]I gave you powers cause I was quitting and retired that cause I didn't. so don't fool around. Just hand over the clan back. You are not the only owner, you can not promote new owners. You need Herrow hp, R4ng3r123 to allow you.


-------------
just noticed you took off the list herrow hp/hp gets fc

this is not fair. the mod status does not allow you to[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Bubbles Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was under the impression Sao Godo was the main owner since he created the clan but turns out that he handed over leadership to Skullcracka.

[spoiler][Image: H5qAJ1.png][/spoiler]

Opened.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

He pretty much quit, and never even skills anymore.
You quit too. So thats why your removed.
Mr 223 is a great person and I believe Harry likes him too.
Thats why he is part owner.
[/COLOR]


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Sao Godo - 08-16-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]seriously, just fuck you ok? The guy who lied about his age and else is the boss now? ok good. Have a nice time. Take off the gfx, applications and change clan name. Thats all mine

don't get stuck on a single message, read the page after maybe and see if I didn't keep my position.
Go also read back at the clan start, do you really think all my work to build that clan has now to be yours for doing nothing? Of course for being a good member and you got promoted for that. This is just incorrect, you are not trust worthy anymore. First occasion, you cut me off and take the lead. So wrong[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Skullcracka - 08-16-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]Well, you want to be an owner again, then your an owner.
But, I only took it over really so it wouldn't die.
Otherwise I couldn't care if I was main owner or not.
[/COLOR]


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Verarie1 - 08-16-2011

Sao godo you not only annoying to Marco,
But you annoying the clan too why you doing this?


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Sao Godo - 08-16-2011

you simply are not main owner cause I've been repeating all time since clan born that there are not main owners, all owners have the same powers.
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Verarie1 Wrote:Sao godo you not only annoying to Marco,
But you annoying the clan too why you doing this?

go take a bath with mommy ok? maybe lick ass a bit more.


also. Herrow hp/hp gets fc is still owner. he is not inactive only cause you don't meet him, I don't either think harry or philippe allowed that. As for mr 223, I never said he is bad. I like him a lot. Good chose but still you needed to talk to other owners [/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - SuckMyKiss - 08-17-2011

bump-applications still open


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Skullcracka - 08-19-2011

Bump, think we have almost everyone that skills in the clan. Lol


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - dakfighter12 - 08-22-2011

InGame name: Dakfighter12
Are you maxed? (All 99's): No
Are you a donator: Yes
What rank are you applying for: High/Main skiller
Current Rank: Donator skiller
Why: cuz I like skilling and helpin people


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Skullcracka - 08-22-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]
dakfighter12 Wrote:InGame name: Dakfighter12
Are you maxed? (All 99's): No
Are you a donator: Yes
What rank are you applying for: High/Main skiller
Current Rank: Donator skiller
Why: cuz I like skilling and helpin people

How many 99's do you have exactly?
Just trying to figure this out...
[/COLOR]


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - dakfighter12 - 08-22-2011

Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]

How many 99's do you have exactly?
Just trying to figure this out...
[/COLOR]

8