SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Russ's Free Signature Shop. (/showthread.php?tid=84986)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Herrow Hp - 01-15-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]I'll try and get a few today.
I also have tomorrow off, so if I don't do some today, I'll get to them tomorrow.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Pink P H A T - 01-15-2012

Oh me please! Me!Smile


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Herrow Hp - 01-15-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Pink P H A T Wrote:Oh me please! Me!Smile

Use the format?
You can't even read a thread properly?
You will now not be getting one.
Good Job.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - IBuns - 01-15-2012

[COLOR="White"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=renders&order=9&offset=96#/d48qy2z

Text?: Strobe

Subtext?: Nope

Anything else?: Thanks for taking the time for my request.[/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Pink P H A T - 01-15-2012

Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]

Use the format?
You can't even read a thread properly?
You will now not be getting one.
Good Job.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I made a mistake and clicked on it down near most recent post, which brought me to this page. No need to be a bitch about it.:/


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Oh Im Purez - 01-15-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://images.wikia.com/mario/images/7/74/Nsmb-mushroom-1up.jpg
Text?: Jordan
Subtext?: Get a life up bitch
Anything else?: Make it sexy[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - IHost - 01-15-2012

herrow hp Wrote:[color="deepskyblue"][size="2"]i'll try and get a few today.
I also have tomorrow off, so if i don't do some today, i'll get to them tomorrow.[/size][/color]

mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - job - 01-17-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://i42.tinypic.com/28rnk7r.jpg
Text?: Job
Subtext?: Nothing
Anything else?: Can you vm me when it's done, make it how you think it's good.
Thank you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - GoogleSlayer - 01-22-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Is this still open, Russ?
Cuz you didnt respond to this thread lately...?

Sorry for my inpatience....
[/COLOR]


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Stil - 01-24-2012

Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://www.varbak.com/beeld/firefox-graffiti-foto-'s
Text?: Stil
Subtext?: Dutch Legend
Anything else?: Thanks For Making It! I suck at making siggy´s Tongue