SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
3K - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 3K (/showthread.php?tid=100107)

Pages: 1 2


3K - Mircast - 05-13-2012

Less sections to post in now, since I'm not a moderator.

3000


3K - pureskilla - 05-13-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations, Joshums Smile

Keep it up![/SIZE][/COLOR]



3K - Trent - 05-13-2012

Congratulations man, I know the feeling. I used to get hella post count because I used to rape the Appeals/Reports section, and was active in le staff section. >_>


3K - DJ TOUCH - 05-13-2012

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Why where you demoted again?

Congratulations on 3,000 though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



3K - Kayu10 - 05-13-2012

gratz man! Achieve got!


3K - My Spear - 05-13-2012

Congrats on 3k! I'd prefer 3rd age melee to armadyl though. Tongue


3K - Perroke - 05-13-2012

congratulations 3k posts ! u really catsh me ;o


3K - Reversee - 05-13-2012

Congratz, must of taken forever to get -.-.


3K - Josh. - 05-13-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]3k posts for joshums.

And still only 1 cookie given.

Now lets make it 2.[/COLOR]


3K - Blackcrow154 - 05-13-2012

gratz on 3000 post Smile