SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
200m Fishing experience ( In-Progress) - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 200m Fishing experience ( In-Progress) (/showthread.php?tid=100200)



200m Fishing experience ( In-Progress) - Xerio - 05-13-2012

Have just Prestiged fishing, and gotten back to level 99, and I don't plan on leaving until I have 200m experience. O= anyways that's my set goal. (x


200m Fishing experience ( In-Progress) - Tee Rouze - 05-13-2012

good luck on 200m fish.


200m Fishing experience ( In-Progress) - Xmasqurade7x - 05-13-2012

gunna take a while but gl to you Smile


200m Fishing experience ( In-Progress) - Xerio - 05-13-2012

I've mentally prepared myself for all of the annoyance and complaining I'm about to put myself through haha, but I commit to things pretty well other than that ( x


200m Fishing experience ( In-Progress) - Turest8 - 05-14-2012

Good luck with your goal!


200m Fishing experience ( In-Progress) - Josh. - 05-14-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Good luck with the 200m.

And congrats on the prestige. [/COLOR]


200m Fishing experience ( In-Progress) - Xerio - 05-14-2012

Thanks very much for the support guys. (:


200m Fishing experience ( In-Progress) - Helping You - 05-14-2012

haha gonna take along time good luck x)


200m Fishing experience ( In-Progress) - Ashton - 05-14-2012

Good luck with that, it will take a while.


200m Fishing experience ( In-Progress) - Pvm Crapier - 05-14-2012

Good luck,
And Gratz...

I have 1 fish, and I like it.
I don't wanna spend hours for fish...