SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
gir's responce. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: gir's responce. (/showthread.php?tid=100209)

Pages: 1 2 3


gir's responce. - Getsum - 05-14-2012

i think that this is a genuine achievement. I have been trying to get a responce from gir for a long time. Even when he has been moving around he has refused to respond. until now.


[Image: jizz.png]


gir's responce. - Tee Rouze - 05-14-2012

[SIZE="1"]Yes yes please spell response right.

This is the most ridiculous goal and achievement thread ever.

js.[/SIZE]


gir's responce. - Yourmom21 - 05-14-2012

Getsum Wrote:i think that this is a genuine achievement. I have been trying to get a responce from gir for a long time. Even when he has been moving around he has refused to respond. until now.


[Image: jizz.png]

I once got a reply from Noam Chomsky and Ron Paul Smile


gir's responce. - Robin - 05-14-2012

Didn't I tell you to hold you goddamn orgasm?


gir's responce. - Owned Smd - 05-14-2012

hahaha u so noob


gir's responce. - Daffy Duck - 05-14-2012

He seldom respond because he is very very busy with the new webclient v7.


gir's responce. - Turest8 - 05-14-2012

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]I once got a response from Rafee.
Aren't I lucky?[/COLOR][/SIZE]


gir's responce. - Yourmom21 - 05-14-2012

Turest8 Wrote:[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]I once got a response from Rafee.
Aren't I lucky?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Who would that be?


gir's responce. - Getsum - 05-14-2012

Turest8 Wrote:[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]I once got a response from Rafee.
Aren't I lucky?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

whoa i gotta take a step back. that shits crazy!


gir's responce. - Xerio - 05-14-2012

He's spoken to me at least 3 times in the whole 2-3 years that I've played, so therefore I win. kaythx., ps by spoken to me as in 1-2 word answers = D ( x