SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
I smell 200 posts ^.^ - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: I smell 200 posts ^.^ (/showthread.php?tid=100346)

Pages: 1 2


I smell 200 posts ^.^ - Smite- - 05-15-2012

Well i finally got 200 posts, its Torva time Wink


I smell 200 posts ^.^ - Pvm Crapier - 05-15-2012

Smite- Wrote:Well i finally got 200 posts, its Torva time Wink

Wow, very nice,
Howlong did 200 posts take? ^^?

My goal is 100 posts (not trying to spam forums...)


I smell 200 posts ^.^ - Bum Me Plz - 05-15-2012

gratz im coming up to 1.3k :neo:


I smell 200 posts ^.^ - My Spear - 05-15-2012

Congrats on 200, good luck with 300+.


I smell 200 posts ^.^ - Shqiptar - 05-15-2012

Congratz guess i'm still not there.. >_> Want my veteran nao o.O!


I smell 200 posts ^.^ - Smite- - 05-15-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Pvm Crapier Wrote:Wow, very nice,
Howlong did 200 posts take? ^^?

My goal is 100 posts (not trying to spam forums...)

Can't you look and see how long it took me ^.^[/SIZE][/COLOR]



I smell 200 posts ^.^ - Mr Joker - 05-15-2012

gratz on 200, goodluck on future goals.


I smell 200 posts ^.^ - Pvm Crapier - 05-15-2012

Smite- Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]

Can't you look and see how long it took me ^.^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

1d 7 hours?
Wow, thats pretty fast in my opinion! Big Grin


I smell 200 posts ^.^ - Perroke - 05-15-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]congarts on 200 posts !
goodluck on more.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



I smell 200 posts ^.^ - Teh Beast - 05-15-2012

[COLOR="Silver"]I still don't know why I made Virtus, Pernix and Torva so low in post-count requirements ._.

Congrats on 200 posts thou (:[/COLOR]