SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Trimmed sale - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Trimmed sale (/showthread.php?tid=100889)



Trimmed sale - Torsti - 05-20-2012

[COLOR="Lime"]Selling all sets in inventory, no pieces.
Offers in game of here
Op Pohjola[/COLOR]

[Image: 20rqlcp.png]


Trimmed sale - Torsti - 05-20-2012

Bump


Trimmed sale - Veng4win - 05-20-2012

ill buy any for 100m ea what ever u wana sell


Trimmed sale - Skilla K? - 05-20-2012

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Is that a rune g kite?
Colours kinda fucked up on my phone.

If so, I'll buy it?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Trimmed sale - Torsti - 05-20-2012

Veng4win Wrote:ill buy any for 100m ea what ever u wana sell
No thanks, btw u can't merch lol. You try to buy ags for 1b.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Skilla K? Wrote:[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Is that a rune g kite?
Colours kinda fucked up on my phone.

If so, I'll buy it?[/SIZE][/COLOR]


It's addy g, soz mate.


Trimmed sale - Zomb1tchz - 05-20-2012

[SIZE="2"]I'll buy the black (t)
How much please say price i hate offers.[/SIZE]



Trimmed sale - Torsti - 05-21-2012

Zomb1tchz Wrote:[SIZE="2"]I'll buy the black (t)
How much please say price i hate offers.[/SIZE]

How about 300m?