SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Referrals - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Referrals (/showthread.php?tid=101569)

Pages: 1 2


Referrals - Skullcracka - 05-27-2012

[COLOR="White"][Image: w17PHN.png]

Ya, finally got 10+ referrals.
Took only a year and a half.[/COLOR]



Referrals - 010pure - 05-27-2012

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]Beechpls :whistle:

[Image: beechpls.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Referrals - Mircast - 05-27-2012

Code:
Last Activity: Today 01:40 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Referrals
Join Date: 07-11-2009
[B][color=White]Referrals: 6[/color][/B]

I'm pretty sure they are from my own accounts too, when this was banned. :mad:


Referrals - Veng4win - 05-27-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Last Activity: Today 06:22 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Referrals
Join Date: 03-02-2011
Referrals: 1

i only got one.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Referrals - Ashton - 05-27-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Probably made those accs yourself.

gznoob[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Referrals - Jaden - 05-27-2012

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][Image: 33cpsnn.png]
/win

Congrats on your 10 referrals.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Referrals - Zainahmed - 05-27-2012

http://screensnapr.com/v/o1npS7.jpg

[COLOR="Orange"]I have 2 like a boss.

Gratz Marco. Whysomany?[/COLOR]


Referrals - Wabbit - 05-27-2012

Congrats on have 10+ referrals, I guess.


Referrals - Inthecorner - 05-27-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]View U1HEdI.png on ScreenSnapr

I are have dis many.[/COLOR]



Referrals - Kayu10 - 05-27-2012

anyone wanna tell em how to view how many you got ? Wink xxxx
asking that pribs means i got none but you know for the lols n all >_>