SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Going for... - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Going for... (/showthread.php?tid=102450)

Pages: 1 2


Going for... - Herrow Hp - 06-04-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'm going for 10k minerals.
I'll update daily.
Minerals atm: Screenshot by Lightshot
Hopefully it won't take too long.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Going for... - Ashton - 06-04-2012

Shouldn't take too long if you have that many already. Good luck though.


Going for... - Epic Ben - 06-04-2012

Good luck with this and have fun.

What are you going to do with them all?


Going for... - Wabbit - 06-04-2012

dafaq... how much are minerals?

gl with 10k


Going for... - Tee Rouze - 06-04-2012

Good luck, and have fun.


Going for... - Turest8 - 06-04-2012

Good luck with that.


Going for... - Skullcracka - 06-05-2012

[COLOR="White"]I want to buy you out so bad.

Good luck by the way.[/COLOR]



Going for... - Kayu10 - 06-05-2012

Goodluck! and where did the extra 3 come from >_> ? Tongue


Going for... - Celim - 06-05-2012

What a weird goal. :3 Goodluck anyways.


Going for... - Webby - 06-05-2012

Good luck on getting 10k minerals! I got like 1k then went fishing lol.