SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Royal Skillz Bank April 18th '10 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Royal Skillz Bank April 18th '10 (/showthread.php?tid=10306)

Pages: 1 2


Royal Skillz Bank April 18th '10 - Royal End - 04-18-2010

[COLOR="Cyan"]There's missing my donators items from kyro .
I gave her 4 claws ..
So yah . Not that good actually =\
Hope you enjoy anyways

Rate , hate , comment.[/COLOR]


[Image: Mybank.jpg?t=1271620956]

REP ME IF YOU LIKE IT (:



Royal Skillz Bank April 18th '10 - ghkhg - 04-18-2010

[COLOR="White"]Nice bank Smile.

I like it. Bunny ears :luv:.[/COLOR]



Royal Skillz Bank April 18th '10 - nubcakes - 04-18-2010

alot better : )


Royal Skillz Bank April 18th '10 - Royal End - 04-18-2010

ghkhg Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Nice bank Smile.

I like it. Bunny ears :luv:.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Cyan"]Ahah thanks (:
I'm still waiting for : Santa hat , Purple Partyhat , black ele , Fire cape , Skater shoes and Uhm I think that's it (:[/COLOR]


Royal Skillz Bank April 18th '10 - nubcakes - 04-18-2010

royal im mem on runescape again : D


Royal Skillz Bank April 18th '10 - ghkhg - 04-18-2010

[COLOR="White"]
Royal End Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]Ahah thanks (:
I'm still waiting for : Santa hat , Purple Partyhat , black ele , Fire cape , Skater shoes and Uhm I think that's it (:[/COLOR]

Ohsnap.

Black ele looks cute ;P.

Well, I think it's a good bank without those items anyway.[/COLOR]



Royal Skillz Bank April 18th '10 - Royal End - 04-18-2010

nubcakes Wrote:royal im mem on runescape again : D

[COLOR="Cyan"]Nice ;D
This morning you left too fast I couldn't show you my main T.T ...[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
ghkhg Wrote:[COLOR="White"]

Ohsnap.

Black ele looks cute ;P.

Well, I think it's a good bank without those items anyway.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Cyan"]Tongue thanks (:
Oh I forgot Purple ele .
But it's peenuts that is gonna donate for that for meh O.O[/COLOR]


Royal Skillz Bank April 18th '10 - nubcakes - 04-18-2010

peenuts fails at pking i think hes scared to fight me i would run out into pk box att him and he would run back in


Royal Skillz Bank April 18th '10 - jgsnake - 04-18-2010

Omg you have bronze!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats soooooooooooooooooo rare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Royal Skillz Bank April 18th '10 - Royal End - 04-18-2010

jgsnake Wrote:Omg you have bronze!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats soooooooooooooooooo rare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[COLOR="Cyan"]I know =\ I had to buy it 5k ..(even though I smithed it) =[
[/COLOR]