SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Snowe is wierd - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Snowe is wierd (/showthread.php?tid=10316)



Snowe is wierd - Gangstaboy - 04-18-2010

print screen shows all

[Image: 2u9izp4.png]


Snowe is wierd - ghkhg - 04-18-2010

[COLOR="White"]That's a cool story.

._. There's not much to say.

EDIT;; OP doesn't like the word bro.

EDIT2;; OP doesn't like sis either. OP wants to be a smart ass.[/COLOR]



Snowe is wierd - Gangstaboy - 04-18-2010

ghkhg Wrote:[COLOR="White"]That's a cool story bro.

._. There's not much to say.[/COLOR]

Thats a retarded saying bro, just sayin..


Snowe is wierd - ghkhg - 04-18-2010

[COLOR="White"]K fixed.

Take care.[/COLOR]



Snowe is wierd - Gangstaboy - 04-18-2010

haha funny ...
No..
[Image: ThatsNotFunny.jpg]


Snowe is wierd - snow - 04-18-2010

pedofile! <.<

I c u.. 0.o


Snowe is wierd - Teh Beast - 04-19-2010

I agree.


Snowe is wierd - snow - 04-19-2010

Teh Beast Wrote:I agree.

::"emote mr burns exelent fingers"


Snowe is wierd - Sniper Jesus - 04-19-2010

o.0