SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Royal Skillers - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Royal Skillers (/showthread.php?tid=103395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 06-12-2012

[Image: ojftax.png]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFFY15YalIrXR45IUV1zZ...9WTnmuYgog][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWLFBnWr1_pPCsQwhjThH...7PE81x-ygA][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoBpEMhXx8_iikA7ZPq8K...VeqMtNSHTA]

First of all, Welcome to Royal Skillers where you have the chance not to be in a skilling clan but along with that be a Royal. At Royal Skillers we hope you have a great experience.



-Requirements-
You must at least have 5 Non-Combat 99's.

-Application-
[COLOR="White"]Ingame name:
Are you patient with skilling?
Will you respect members?
Will you enjoy yourself?
Are you a donator?
99's:[/COLOR]


-Rank Application-
[COLOR="Cyan"]InGame name:
Are you maxed?
Rank applying for:
Current rank:
Why?[/COLOR]


Staff Abilities
[SPOILER][COLOR="White"]Owner: The creator of the clan that has all the powers.

Co-owner: Pretty much a owner but has less power.

Leader: Has pretty much all abilities and watches over all of the lower ranks to see if they are doing a good enough job.

Admin: Has the power to Ban, Kick, Accept App's, Decline App's and Promote.

Moderator: They watch over the skillers and has the ability to kick people from the clan. They CANNOT do anything else.

Event Coordinator: Has the ability to run events. NOTHING ELSE

The other ranks have NO power.[/COLOR][/SPOILER]

Rules
[SPOILER]1. You [COLOR="Red"]MUST listen to all instructions made by higher ranks.

2. Abide ALL rules not only the clan rules but Sg's rules.

3. There will be NO disrespecting other clan members.

4. Don't beg clan members for items, Only if needed. I'm sure someone could supply you with stuff.

5. People caught using powers they can't will get warned then demoted.

6. Do NOT ever in you're time at Royal Skillers scam another member from the clan. If I see proof of this you will not only be reported for scamming but banned from Royal Skillers.[/COLOR][/SPOILER]

In Memory of the Founder: Turest7

[Image: 2.gif]Owner:
ZainAhmed

[Image: admin.png][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Co-Owner:
Reasoning[/COLOR]



[Image: 2vtbl37.gif][COLOR="Pink"]Leaders:
GTA[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Pink"][OPEN]
[/COLOR]

[Image: ingadmin.png]Admins:
[COLOR="yellow"]Decimo
[OPEN]
[OPEN]
[OPEN][/COLOR]

[Image: mod.png]Moderators:
[COLOR="silver"]GoogleSlayer
[OPEN][/COLOR]

[Image: smod.png]Maxed Skillers:
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]SlimBailey
Jacksondagre
Suffi
Nyquist
[/COLOR]

[Image: 70u9ns.gif]Event Coordinator:


[Image: captainq.gif]Main Skillers:
[COLOR="Purple"]
Limoz[/COLOR]

[Image: donator.png]Donator Skillers:
[COLOR="Red"]Justaipod
Darkdanger16
Matts Bank
Xerio
[/COLOR]

[Image: vet.png]Normal Skillers:



No clan chat due to me owning a different CC.



Royal Skillers - Xerio - 06-12-2012

Don't get too comfortable Turest7 will be back, I'm sure of it, also if you don't mind, would you bump me to maxed skiller, plox?


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 06-12-2012

Xerio Wrote:Don't get too comfortable Turest7 will be back, I'm sure of it, also if you don't mind, would you bump me to maxed skiller, plox?

[COLOR="Orange"]Show me some proof and gladly..

When Kane comes back I will proudly put him back.[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Xerio - 06-12-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]Show me some proof and gladly..

When Kane comes back I will proudly put him back.[/COLOR]

Highscores bro... I'm ranked 2nd.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Royal Skillers - dakfighter12 - 06-12-2012

Xerio Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

Highscores bro... I'm ranked 2nd.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hiscores still gotta be updated, just post a screenie.[COLOR="Silver"]



[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]Btw how come u took over?

Got proof from kane, telling you to take over?

Its supposed to be greangeako who takes over...[/COLOR]


Royal Skillers - Xerio - 06-12-2012

[SIZE="2"]
dakfighter12 Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Hiscores still gotta be updated, just post a screenie.[COLOR="Silver"]



[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]Btw how come u took over?

Got proof from kane, telling you to take over?

Its supposed to be greangeako who takes over...[/COLOR]

Nono.. I didn't take over the clan, I just meant Im ranked 2nd on highscores.. I just wanted to get bumped to a maxed skiller , due to all 99 stats >.<, I guess Zainahmed, is the new owner now I suppose.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Royal Skillers - Webby - 06-12-2012

I like turtles, and new threads, but mostly turtles.


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 06-12-2012

~KICKS~ (Kicks are looked from activity on the former thread)(You may re-apply if proven you can be active.)


MOD: Lilana- Inactivity

Admin: Arcanex- Quit.

[COLOR="White"]Donator Skillers: Rest are Inactivity.
reflex343
Technomonk1
Connie
ZexyBabiiee-Banned for Scamming.
Broken skill
Master Chief
Connie
Mr skiller7[/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]Normal Skillers: Inactivity
Caspa
Leetasaur
Brockoli
Zerak
Mesthope[/COLOR]


PROMOTION: Imnotpurestr- Donator Skiller-> Mod


Royal Skillers - Zainahmed - 06-13-2012

lets get more members!!!


Royal Skillers - Skilla K? - 06-13-2012

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Lmao
Your so power/position hungry its pathetic

Ot gl wiv clan[/SIZE][/COLOR]