SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
The Road to #1 (and 200m XP) - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: The Road to #1 (and 200m XP) (/showthread.php?tid=103646)



The Road to #1 (and 200m XP) - Sensei1477 - 06-14-2012

Well I just came back to Silab after a few months of being inactive. And I checked on the highscores to see where I stood among all of us. Well I somehow went from being 16th for Slayer to being 4th. And now the road begins.

Slayer has always been my favorite skill and I've always wanted to be recognized for it. Now i have my chance. I'll log all of my drops and tasks here as well as some interesting features like max hit and total loot worth from 42m xp all the way to my ultimate goal, 200m Slayer XP. I will update this as I go. Wish me luck!

(I just wish I started a log like this sooner)

\+/ Updates \+/
- 6/15/12 Becomes Ranked #2
- 6/20/12 Epic Ben comes back, can only get #2 now.


Current Rank: 2nd 42,932,750 xp

Max Hit: 966 (Ags Spec)
Total Loot Worth: [COLOR="Yellow"]1,416,130,000 GP (1.4B)
[/COLOR]
(There will be a "-------------------" to separate drops from different tasks)

[SIZE="2"]Tasks so far:
-17 Mutant Tarns
-19 Dark Beasts
-12 Dragganoth Rexes
-14 Nechryaels
-19 Wyverns
-12 Dark Beasts
-12 Mithril Dragons
-14 Nechryaels
-14 Dark Beasts
-29 Tzhaar-Kets
-17 Corporeal Beasts
-24 Corporeal Beasts
-23 Skeletal Wyverns

Loot so far:
- 10 Mil Coins
- 75 Manta Rays
- 75 Sara Brew (4)
---------------------------------------------------
- Rune Full Helm x3
- Dragon Scimitar
- Snapdragon Seed x18
- Dark Bow (Yay! My third one ever)
---------------------------------------------------
- Warrior Ring
- Berserker Ring
---------------------------------------------------
- Nothing XD
---------------------------------------------------
- Zuriel's Robe Bottom
- Vesta's Chainbody
- Dragon Claws (W00T)
- Lvl 3 Clue (23 Sara Brew (4), 441 Blood Runes, Abyssal Whip)
---------------------------------------------------
- Nothing XD
---------------------------------------------------
- Nothing XD
---------------------------------------------------
- Rune Platelegs
---------------------------------------------------
- Nothing
---------------------------------------------------
- 200 Prayer Potion (4)
---------------------------------------------------
- 180 Prayer Potion (4)
- Lvl 3 Clue (Adam Kite (g), 76 Raw Sharks, 250 Mithril Arrows)
---------------------------------------------------
- Zuriel's Robe Bottom
- Morrigan's Top[/SIZE]


The Road to #1 (and 200m XP) - Zainahmed - 06-15-2012

Good luck on becoming #1 in slayer.


The Road to #1 (and 200m XP) - Sensei1477 - 06-15-2012

Zainahmed Wrote:Good luck on becoming #1 in slayer.

Thanks man!


The Road to #1 (and 200m XP) - Ries - 06-15-2012

Wow, that's a pretty hefty goal. Good luck bro.


The Road to #1 (and 200m XP) - Rappelz - 06-15-2012

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]That's a pretty hard goal.
Good luck on it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]



The Road to #1 (and 200m XP) - riekeshreezy - 06-20-2012

Good luck becoming number 1 in slayer!