SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
CrazyTeck bank - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: CrazyTeck bank (/showthread.php?tid=10425)

Pages: 1 2 3


CrazyTeck bank - GrandD - 04-20-2010

This is my bank not so good but still something and no beggars please Smile)

[Image: bank1f.png]

Karma me Smile)


CrazyTeck bank - Juqer - 04-20-2010

[COLOR="White"]OH MY FAGGOT!!!!!
x_x


Pleacc give me some xD[/COLOR]



CrazyTeck bank - GrandD - 04-20-2010

Well I dont think im even on rich lists since there is people with 100b+ and I have only 25-30b?


CrazyTeck bank - Juqer - 04-20-2010

I dont have even max cash, so. <-<''


CrazyTeck bank - I C E Man - 04-20-2010

nice bank seem pretty well ogranized


CrazyTeck bank - GrandD - 04-20-2010

yeah had to do it to take nice pic lol Big Grin


CrazyTeck bank - 2 good for u - 04-20-2010

nice m8Big Grin


CrazyTeck bank - GrandD - 04-20-2010

Thanks Smile I wish I never gliched or disconnected and died I would have total of 6 or 7 dfs's more and 1 claws Smile and some vls cant remember Smile)


CrazyTeck bank - Suprised Sex - 04-20-2010

Nice dude 7,5/10 Anyway, nice dfs, stat, vesta, d claw, range set, d claw, wyvern bones xd


CrazyTeck bank - aggie-68 - 04-20-2010

nice 8/10 it's good and u got much wyvern bonesSmile