![]() |
|
Teamviewer hacking - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5) +--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29) +---- Thread: Teamviewer hacking (/showthread.php?tid=104315) |
Teamviewer hacking - Brittany - 06-22-2012 [SIZE="2"]I'm only going to say this once, and if you decide to go against what I say, then don't complain when you get hacked. After posting this thread, if you get hacked because you let someone on teamviewer, that's on you and nothing will be done to help you. Period. Teamviewer is NOT safe to let others on unless you know what you're doing and know how to restrict what they can do. Files can be sent with out your knowing or noticing, and you don't have to accept them. They're automatically sent. This is a way people keylog/steal your accounts. The typical excuse is "I'm missing SilGar Files. Let me get them off your computer" -> There's no way to "miss files". You won't be able to login ingame if you're missing files, so don't fall for this shit. <- Just tell them to download the client again off the forums. If they insist, report them on forums for attempting to hack/keylog other members. If you don't want to get hacked, don't let people teamviewer you. [/SIZE] Teamviewer hacking - Moh - 06-22-2012 [COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]I doubt people are stupid enough to teamview with people that they have never met before. I only teamview with people I can trust, and not with randoms. Thanks for sharing this.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Teamviewer hacking - Kiss My Hits - 06-22-2012 Agreed with you. That's true there's no "miss files" they just wanna hack your computer or something coz they have don't a life. My friend got hacked when he was team viewing. Anyway, team view program suck ass. Teamviewer hacking - Marat - 06-22-2012 I'm the one who did the report :3 thanks brittany. Teamviewer hacking - Rappelz - 06-22-2012 [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Thanks for sharing this with us. Like the people above me said, I think most of us are smart enough to not use Teamviewer with random people.[/COLOR][/SIZE] Teamviewer hacking - Lizzy - 06-22-2012 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]People these days... they don't fuckin' think before doing something. Thanks for the extra information Brittany.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Teamviewer hacking - Lunge - 06-22-2012 l000l correct. Much more better ways to hack a account though. Teamviewer hacking - Killercutter - 06-22-2012 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I deleted teamviewer along time ago ![]() I never actually liked it[/COLOR] Teamviewer hacking - Brittany - 06-22-2012 [SIZE="2"] Rappelz Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Thanks for sharing this with us. 4 people so far have been hacked by "friends" doing this. Don't underestimate the stupidity of SilabGarza players.[/SIZE] Teamviewer hacking - Rulez12 - 06-22-2012 kids will not lisen, they are dumb |