SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Image of max hit CrazyTeck - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Image of max hit CrazyTeck (/showthread.php?tid=10587)

Pages: 1 2


Image of max hit CrazyTeck - GrandD - 04-23-2010

My max hit with full dh

[Image: 84219907.png]


Image of max hit CrazyTeck - I C E Man - 04-23-2010

[COLOR="Cyan"]Dam nice hit...
OFF TOPIC~where do u go 2 fight those and wat do they drop[/COLOR]


Image of max hit CrazyTeck - GrandD - 04-23-2010

at ::train and they drop somethimes clues lvl 3 nothing else


Image of max hit CrazyTeck - aggie-68 - 04-23-2010

nice man good luck for more Smile


Image of max hit CrazyTeck - GrandD - 04-23-2010

thanks mate Smile I wish it was 99 so I could 1 hit lol Big Grin


Image of max hit CrazyTeck - koulol - 04-23-2010

EpIc!


Image of max hit CrazyTeck - Shenron - 04-23-2010

Wow big hit that ehh and your at 5hp! would 1 HP make a difference?...and yes the drop lvl 3 clue scrolls' quite often i might add


Image of max hit CrazyTeck - US Marine - 04-23-2010

Belongs in 'Screenshots'

A 93..very nice :0


Image of max hit CrazyTeck - GrandD - 04-23-2010

Sorry thought it belonged here Smile) But thanks to all. and Im not sure if I would hit more at 1hp but that 93 was on my 2nd hit after that all under 90 :/ So might be that I could hit more too no idea


Image of max hit CrazyTeck - Matty12114 - 04-23-2010

Nice, I hit a 98 the other day, I didn't get a screen shot because I was to slow, I was @ hell hounds as well. There were a few witnesses, can't remember who... Btw if you didn't know, hell hounds will hit though your melee prayer.