SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
2nd chances - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: 2nd chances (/showthread.php?tid=106298)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17


2nd chances - Brittany - 07-10-2012

[SIZE="2"]There's been a lot of banned/muted/ipbanned/ipmuted accounts and I feel it's necessary at this point to give everyone (almost) a second chance.
At this point, I've removed all mutes, all temp bans, all hostbans, and all ipmuted accounts.

Perm banned accounts and ipbans will remain for obvious reasons.

If you have a perm banned account and feel it would be benefitial to have it removed, post an appeal here and I will decide.

Appeal/Report - SilabGarza - Runescape Private Server

MIND YOU I HAVE LOGS OF WHY YOU'RE BANNED SO IF YOU LIE ON THE APPEAL IT WILL STAY FOREVER BANNED.

Forum bans are NOT included in the ban clear.

Happy playing![/SIZE]



2nd chances - Skullcracka - 07-10-2012

[COLOR="White"]Oh, this should be interesting. Even the hostbans, someone is in a damn good mood today.
First btw. [/COLOR]



2nd chances - Shqiptar - 07-10-2012

Even though i've never been muted it will be benefical for the ones who've gotten muted,

ps: being muted sucks (was once muted in rs for a very very long time Lol)


2nd chances - Ashton - 07-10-2012

If I read it right you're removing hostbans not perm bans/ipbans? Dunno if I read it right but anyway it's nice to see people get a second chance. Hopefully they don't screw up again.


2nd chances - Roy - 07-10-2012

[COLOR="Cyan"]Holy shit first page.

What about Shane?[/COLOR]


2nd chances - Matt - 07-10-2012

Someone is feeling nice today :happy:


2nd chances - Tembaco - 07-10-2012

Very kind of you Britt! <3


2nd chances - Brittany - 07-10-2012

[SIZE="2"]
Skullcracka Wrote:Oh, this should be interesting. Even the hostbans, someone is in a damn good mood today.

Dun push it >.>[/SIZE]



2nd chances - Marat - 07-10-2012

OHOHO, this is.. just.. wow.


2nd chances - Brittany - 07-10-2012

[SIZE="2"]
Daxerii Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]Holy shit first page.

What about Shane?[/COLOR]

Forums aren't included. If he's banned, he's banned.

I'm so sick of hearing about him. I REALLY despise that kid.[/SIZE]