SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
4.4b total xp - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 4.4b total xp (/showthread.php?tid=106676)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


4.4b total xp - Connie - 07-13-2012

Since I've achieved max total level i have decided to try and get 200m xp in all skills. I'll update my skills everyday at 00:00. Feel free to pm me in game to ask any questions on skills or anything. Smile
[Image: hrbmo8.jpg]
Forgot to mention I'm doing this without prestiging the skills. The only skills i have prestiged are fm, wc and agility but the rest are not gonna be prestiged :O


4.4b total xp - Xlegit - 07-13-2012

wow. congratulations, I could never have done this


4.4b total xp - Rulez12 - 07-13-2012

good luck and i might need some help when i come back


4.4b total xp - Connie - 07-13-2012

thanks guys and just pm me whenever Smile


4.4b total xp - M0ney M4ker - 07-13-2012

Nice work! im on my way to 99 everythingSmile


4.4b total xp - Connie - 07-13-2012

good luck with your goal of 99 everything Smile


4.4b total xp - Zainahmed - 07-13-2012

Gratz on 4.4b total xp. Connie.


4.4b total xp - Connie - 07-13-2012

no no i don't have it I'm working towards it


4.4b total xp - Driver - 07-13-2012

Damn that's dedication, I couldn't do it for my life. Good luck on Farming and Slayer though.


4.4b total xp - Connie - 07-13-2012

thanks I'm gonna need it Tongue