SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra (/showthread.php?tid=107435)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - King Cobra - 07-19-2012

[SIZE="2"]
[COLOR="Red"]Name: Justin St-Denis

In-game name: King Cobra

Forums name: King SilGar

Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Canadian Eastern Standard

Do you play over the night? Day And Night

Average of time you play a week: I would say about 56 hours a week.

Are you active on the forums: Yes I am.

How long have you played SilabGarza: Since 2010

What is your Activity Points ingame? [spoiler][Image: sg6b.png][/spoiler]

Have you read the moderator requirements?: Yes all 11 of them

Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application? I now have 2,155 posts and counting


DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?: 110%

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): [COLOR="white"]Well, I've been with the SIlab Garza community for roughly 2 years now.
From the day I started right up until this moment. I've matured a lot more.
I became a donor about 2 weeks after joining, and right there I knew I was going to be with you guys for a while.
I've had some ups and downs in the past, and I'm still going to, but with this wonderful community behind my back, I know I can pull through. Smile
Which is why I think it's my time to show everyone that I am applicable to be a moderator.
I will do anything in my cause to help out and make the server a better place.
The power I will be given are not going to be used unless necessary.

Thanks to whoever Supports me.
And to those who don't, please explain how I can improve.

Yours truly, King Cobra[/COLOR]

[Image: snapshot201207172.jpg]

PS. The ''Cobra 4 Mod'' on the paper beside the toasted shrimp sammich is made out of nails and took me like 30 minutes to do >.<
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Herrow Hp - 07-19-2012

[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"]I feel like you'd do a fine job as mod.
Best of luck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Brittany - 07-19-2012

[SIZE="2"]Ye 'cause your last few applications turned out so well >.>

SilabGarza - Runescape Private Server - View Poll Results
http://sg-forum.info/game/moderator-application/declined-apps/107903-justins-mod-app-broski.html
http://sg-forum.info/game/moderator-application/declined-apps/poll-1645-should-i-get-mod.html[/SIZE]


5th time applying...? Shit dude.


Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Martin - 07-19-2012

[SIZE="2"]if that took you 30 minutes to make, you arent ready to be mod >.<

Idk, il hold, but im leaning towards support atm[/SIZE]



Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Welshboy - 07-19-2012

Didn't you come back just this week? I haven't seen you post in months.


Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Brittany - 07-19-2012

Welshboy Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Didn't you come back just this week? I haven't seen you post in months.

It's funny. There's like 5 people who do this.

Leave, come back for a week, apply for mod, get declined, leave...
Wait a month, come back, play for a week, apply for mod... etc.

Cobra's one of them lol.[/SIZE]



Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Shqiptar - 07-19-2012

Welshboy Wrote:Didn't you come back just this week? I haven't seen you post in months.

i gotta agree with jecht you just came back and now you're making a mod app + Brit posted in a thread anyways that she won't be promoting any1 soon

and out of all the moderator apps there are far better choices than you

/no support


Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Kayu10 - 07-19-2012

well i think your an alright guy o_o /support


Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - N0vlafye - 07-19-2012

Welshboy Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Didn't you come back just this week? I haven't seen you post in months.

He is online IG a lot, but no, I havn't seen him at all in the forums recently.
/holding

[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - GoogleSlayer - 07-19-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The same thing Jecht said, didn't you just come back?
I mean, you're a great guy, helps alot, mm's great but I think it's to early for now...

/holding
[/COLOR]