SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Sheru's Goals - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Sheru's Goals (/showthread.php?tid=10821)



Sheru's Goals - Sheru - 04-26-2010

Hey guys, I'm setting goals for SilabGarza, and i hope to achieve them ASAP..

Well here are my goals:

Red= Unachieved
Green= Achieved

Get 100m+
Get 99 thieving
Get 99 Slayer
Get 1 Rich friend

Get 300m
Get 99 Attack/Strength/Defence/Range/Mage
Get 10 Rich friends
Get All skills to 99


Hoping to achieve these soon Big Grin


Sheru's Goals - Amazed - 04-26-2010

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Sheru Wrote:Get 10 Rich friends

Lol'd.


G'Luck with your goals.
[/COLOR]


Sheru's Goals - marko23 - 04-30-2010

wish you gl


Sheru's Goals - Tomasas - 04-30-2010

gl finding 10 rich friends Big Grin


Sheru's Goals - Fighter0wns - 04-30-2010

Haha, nice. Tongue 300m isn't that much tbh. I got SUPER lucky when I first started. Maybe you can, too. Good luck! Smile