SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Maxed Skiller - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Maxed Skiller (/showthread.php?tid=108410)

Pages: 1 2


Maxed Skiller - Nick - 07-28-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Just got my 99 farming which means I am a maxed level 3, not counting slayer >.<
Pretty happy I finally got 99. Now I think I'm going to look for a prestige in all 14 of them.
[Image: 14o4nlh.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Maxed Skiller - Sirwub - 07-28-2012

Gratz man, good luck on the prestigeing.


Maxed Skiller - Kayu10 - 07-28-2012

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]gratz!

GL on prestiging, which one you going for first?

Off-Topic: Got any seeds to sell give? ^^
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Maxed Skiller - Melissa - 07-28-2012

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatz Nick. Where my free herbs at?@!?@!?#@!?#@!?#@!?#!?#


Maxed Skiller - Nick - 07-28-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Kayu10 Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]gratz!

GL on prestiging, which one you going for first?

Off-Topic: Got any seeds to sell give? ^^
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks man. I've prestiged wc, fm, fish, cook and rc already, so I think probably mining :o

Umm I have around 100 dwarf seeds left, and 100 lants if you need them?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Maxed Skiller - Kayu10 - 07-28-2012

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
N O Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]

Thanks man. I've prestiged wc, fm, fish, cook and rc already, so I think probably mining :o

Umm I have around 100 dwarf seeds left, and 100 lants if you need them?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

gimme plox ^^ ill log on in a second. IGN:Kayu10 ^^

(idk if you knew that >.>)
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Maxed Skiller - Perroke - 07-28-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Congrats on maxing on a lvl 3
now go for slayer ;D
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Maxed Skiller - Johnny Bomb - 07-28-2012

Grats on max! By the way farming is my favorite skill, so... JELLY!


Maxed Skiller - Nick - 07-28-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Perroke Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Congrats on maxing on a lvl 3
now go for slayer ;D
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

fuq dat shet.
I would never ever ever even try. :3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Maxed Skiller - Zainahmed - 07-28-2012

Gratz on maxing out all non combat skills.