SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Wyvern bones - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Wyvern bones (/showthread.php?tid=108442)



Wyvern bones - job - 07-28-2012

[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="2"]I got like 1000 wyvern bones in my bank so if someone want 99 prayer and want to buy some, you can vm me on forums or pm me ingame: Pure 0wner1 or leave a message here.

I will sell them for 1,5m ea.
I also got some regular bones like 5k.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Wyvern bones - Thee Fox - 07-28-2012

Would you sell for 1m ea? That's basically the going price right now.


Wyvern bones - job - 07-28-2012

Thee Fox Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"][B]Would you sell for 1m ea? That's basically the going price right now.

On price guide it's 1M-2M so 1,5M is a normal price.
But maybe i make it lower to 1M later but first i try to sell some for 1,5M okay.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]