SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Free Rocktails - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Free Rocktails (/showthread.php?tid=108685)

Pages: 1 2


Free Rocktails - GoogleSlayer - 07-31-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Yeah you heard it, everyone can take free cooked/raw rocktails from me.
IGN: GoogleSlayer

Im not going to do 100+ at once, just take 1 inventory, use it and comeback Smile
[/COLOR]


Free Rocktails - Melissa - 07-31-2012

[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]Amg first to post = first to get?
And I r right beside ya. xD[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Free Rocktails - GoogleSlayer - 07-31-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Melissa Wrote:[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]Amg first to post = first to get?
And I r right beside ya. xD[/SIZE][/COLOR]

What do you want?
Raw or cooked?
And please do not take alot at 1 time Smile
[/COLOR]


Free Rocktails - Melissa - 07-31-2012

[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]
RTFM Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

What do you want?
Raw or cooked?
And please do not take alot at 1 time Smile
[/COLOR]

Amg raw please cx[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Free Rocktails - Daffy Duck - 07-31-2012

I want cocktails.


Free Rocktails - Henrix - 07-31-2012

Rocktails please. Cooked.


Free Rocktails - Bohemian - 07-31-2012

I want some cooked pls (:


Free Rocktails - Mm Coco - 07-31-2012

Raw plsSmile hehe


Free Rocktails - GoogleSlayer - 07-31-2012

If you want an inventory, come catherby fishing spot.


Free Rocktails - Ameer - 07-31-2012

Awmfg Cooked Rock pls