![]() |
|
Bando's Goal! Only 3! - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114) +----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120) +----- Thread: Bando's Goal! Only 3! (/showthread.php?tid=109) Pages:
1
2
|
Bando's Goal! Only 3! - bando - 06-26-2009 Well I've been Here Through Sg Up And Down's. Maybe not Server Wise But Chatbox + Forums. (sometimes You Could Catch me On Server) I Noticed This New Base Is Suckist. Why? Its The Damn Process. I Say Gir Removes All The Shit like Pc and Starts Off Clean. But Anywayz. My Goalz:
Bando's Goal! Only 3! - Romeo - 06-27-2009 Cool, nice goals
Bando's Goal! Only 3! - strpurdu - 06-30-2009 nice gl Bando's Goal! Only 3! - Haiku - 07-07-2009 Well bando, I remember you, you were the client coder. You did alot, and it was cool. Good luck on your goals. Bando's Goal! Only 3! - Skair - 08-03-2009 good luck with goals Bando's Goal! Only 3! - h4 h4 4 pk3d - 08-04-2009 Nice Goals Set. Good Luck. Bando's Goal! Only 3! - junior pk - 08-19-2009 good luck man congratz on the goals hopefully you finish them Bando's Goal! Only 3! - Q U E E N - 08-20-2009 good luck with helping gir when shes never on
Bando's Goal! Only 3! - ty for claws - 09-01-2009 gl with those lad Bando's Goal! Only 3! - John - 09-07-2009 i hope we dont get new sorce |