SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Finally. Full void - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Finally. Full void (/showthread.php?tid=109495)

Pages: 1 2 3


Finally. Full void - KhayosVentus - 08-07-2012

After days of grinding, I finally have full void. Expect to see me at wyverns a lot more.
[Image: 8924201.png]



Finally. Full void - Zainahmed - 08-07-2012

Gratz on your new void bro.


Finally. Full void - Xaz - 08-07-2012

Nice. You got it legit PC? WOW


Finally. Full void - bradley jay - 08-13-2012

nice Big Grin i want void me Big Grin


Finally. Full void - Rags - 08-13-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Nice gz getting a void set.

How long did it take?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Finally. Full void - Kayu10 - 08-13-2012

Nice. if i knew i'd have grinded with you Wink


Finally. Full void - KhayosVentus - 08-13-2012

Rags Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Nice gz getting a void set.

How long did it take?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Took 2 hours every day for 3 days. Helm takes less than 2 hours but I stuck around for a bit.


Finally. Full void - Brendan - 08-13-2012

I do not have the patience for something like that anymore. Congrats.


Finally. Full void - Skilla K? - 08-13-2012

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]I would've given you something like that for free lol

congrats though mate[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Finally. Full void - Pwenis - 08-13-2012

well done keep it up