SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Just a Mixture of Items - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Just a Mixture of Items (/showthread.php?tid=110152)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Just a Mixture of Items - Webby - 08-13-2012

Edit:4 sets left to sell.

[Image: 34j2o0g.png]

Pm me in game: Webby627 or post offers below. Not gonna break the sets up so offer for full set only.


Just a Mixture of Items - Herrow Hp - 08-13-2012

How much for gilded?


Just a Mixture of Items - Webby - 08-13-2012

I'll sell the full set 1.1?


Just a Mixture of Items - Webby - 08-14-2012

Bump Still selling everything shown.


Just a Mixture of Items - Darkdanger16 - 08-14-2012

full gunthans set 100m and 20k death runes 200m


Just a Mixture of Items - Webby - 08-14-2012

Alright get on then.


Just a Mixture of Items - Daffy Duck - 08-15-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]Sell me the torag set for 100m cash, reserve it for me pls.


- Tomb210

Contact me via forum pm.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Just a Mixture of Items - Unkolix - 08-15-2012

I'll buy saradomin set, rune (t) shield, guthix helm and guthix shield.


Just a Mixture of Items - Webby - 08-15-2012

Unkolix Wrote:I'll buy saradomin set, rune (t) shield, guthix helm and guthix shield.
I'll be glad to sell you the sara set, but as for the rest I've said above I'm only looking to sell the full sets.


Just a Mixture of Items - bradley jay - 08-16-2012

ill buy blk t set 410m?