SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Nh Animosity (Pure Clan) - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Nh Animosity (Pure Clan) (/showthread.php?tid=110265)

Pages: 1 2 3


Nh Animosity (Pure Clan) - Herrow Hp - 08-14-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
[Image: rvwphh.png]
[Image: 2m4wz5u.png]
[Image: ezln2u.png]
[Image: apgw74.png]
[Image: 2cgo2s2.jpg]
Code:
Name:
Ingame Name:
Timezone:
Do you meet requirements?
Combat level:
Do you have a firecape?
KDR:
Pk points:
Can you hybrid/tribrid?
Estimated bank value:
Who do you want to tryout against?:

[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Ranks: Owners- Can start wars. Can host events.
[COLOR="Cyan"]Co-Owner- Same powers.
Warlord- Can start wars.
Members- No power

[Image: 5f0v9u.gif]Owners[Image: 5f0v9u.gif]
~Its Bolzen/Russ~
~My Spear/Gabe~

[Image: fm2u09.gif]Co-Owner[Image: fm2u09.gif]
~Teach Meh/Nick~

[Image: pink.png]Warlord[Image: pink.png]
~Azure Jr/Aziz~
~Moh Ja Vu/Moh~

[Image: 2ew14jp.gif]Members[Image: 2ew14jp.gif]
~Open~[/COLOR]


Good luck to all.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]



[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Nh Animosity (Pure Clan) - Omg Casey - 08-14-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Name: Casey
Ingame Name: Omg casey
Real life name: Casey...
Timezone: GMT
Do you meet requirements? Yus (once i level attack from 70 to 80)
Combat level: 92 (96 wit le 80 attack)
Do you have a firecape? Yus
KDR: 630-350 (K-D)
Pk points: 112 ( i recently spent them all)
Can you hybrid/tribrid? I guess (yes)
Estimated bank value: Um... like 50b probably[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Nh Animosity (Pure Clan) - Ashton - 08-14-2012

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]Name: Ashton
Ingame Name: Imnotpurestr
Real life name: Ashton (You asked this twice -.-)
Timezone: -6
Do you meet requirements? Ye
Combat level: 96 I think
Do you have a firecape? Ye
KDR: 2
Pk points: Like 10, just spent.
Can you hybrid/tribrid? Ofc
Estimated bank value: 1t+

ibriduruss.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Nh Animosity (Pure Clan) - My Spear - 08-14-2012

[COLOR="White"]
Omg Casey Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Name: Casey
Ingame Name: Omg casey
Real life name: Casey...
Timezone: GMT
Do you meet requirements? Yus (once i level attack from 70 to 80)
Combat level: 92 (96 wit le 80 attack)
Do you have a firecape? Yus
KDR: 630-350 (K-D)
Pk points: 112 ( i recently spent them all)
Can you hybrid/tribrid? I guess (yes)
Estimated bank value: Um... like 50b probably[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Pick who you want to try you out.[/COLOR]



Nh Animosity (Pure Clan) - My Spear - 08-15-2012

[COLOR="White"]We got lots of ppl so far.


/Bump[/COLOR]



Nh Animosity (Pure Clan) - Marat - 08-15-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Well Russ actually count me in I'll lvl up my stats today.
Name: Aziz
Ingame Name: Azure Jr
Timezone: +6
Do you meet requirements? Yh except for I think 94 mage and 52 pray and 75 atk will be enough. (I don't use chaotics anyways)
Combat level: I think it should be 88.
Do you have a firecape? Yes.
KDR: 855 kills 268 deaths kdr 3.0
Pk points: idk I used them up when I lost meh bank.
Can you hybrid/tribrid? Ofc.
Estimated bank value: 50-70b
Who do you want to tryout against?: Do I have to be tried out? well if yes then, all 3 i guess.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Nh Animosity (Pure Clan) - Im A Pyro - 08-15-2012

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]Name: Jacqui
Ingame Name: Xd Loveme Xd
Timezone: +12GMT
Do you meet requirements? Yeap
Combat level: 80something
Do you have a firecape? Yes
KDR: like 350-200
Pk points: 600
Can you hybrid/tribrid? Hybrid yes Tribrid nope
Estimated bank value: 200m
Who do you want to tryout against?: anyone[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Nh Animosity (Pure Clan) - My Spear - 08-16-2012

[COLOR="White"]
Imnotpurestr Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]Name: Ashton
Ingame Name: Imnotpurestr
Real life name: Ashton (You asked this twice -.-)
Timezone: -6
Do you meet requirements? Ye
Combat level: 96 I think
Do you have a firecape? Ye
KDR: 2
Pk points: Like 10, just spent.
Can you hybrid/tribrid? Ofc
Estimated bank value: 1t+

ibriduruss.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

You're in "EP" and you have Defense...

/Declined.[/COLOR]



Nh Animosity (Pure Clan) - Suffi - 08-16-2012

[COLOR="Lime"]Looks good !
If I could pk I would join your clan.

GOOD LUCK ! :roll:
[/COLOR]


Nh Animosity (Pure Clan) - Moh - 08-16-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Name: Mohamad
Ingame Name: Moh Ja Vu
Timezone: Gmt +3
Do you meet requirements? faku
Combat level: depends.
Do you have a firecape? poop 2
KDR: herpderp Screenshot by Lightshot
Pk points: 3k on main, like 500 on pure
Can you hybrid/tribrid? poop pls
Estimated bank value:1 gee pee
Who do you want to tryout against?: no thanks, ownerprs.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]