SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
So After jobs post; Clue time. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: So After jobs post; Clue time. (/showthread.php?tid=110543)



So After jobs post; Clue time. - 209 - 08-17-2012

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Teal"]
So I'm going to go collect caskets all day. c:
Goal : At least 30 or so.

Currently : 5 caskets.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]



So After jobs post; Clue time. - D Kai - 08-17-2012

gl with it, make a vid of it Tongue


So After jobs post; Clue time. - 209 - 08-17-2012

D Kai Wrote:gl with it, make a vid of it Tongue

I'll do Vid or screenies while opening them Big Grin


So After jobs post; Clue time. - Meow Pk - 08-17-2012

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]the only I can say is GOOD LUCK!
I'm unlucky with clues Sad[/SIZE][/COLOR]


So After jobs post; Clue time. - Herrow Hp - 08-17-2012

Good luck getting clues and stuff.


So After jobs post; Clue time. - Larss - 08-17-2012

Gl will take long i geus..


So After jobs post; Clue time. - Webby - 08-17-2012

Good luck on getting the clues and good stuff doing them.


So After jobs post; Clue time. - Moh - 08-17-2012

Good luck getting them, it'll be a tough one.


So After jobs post; Clue time. - stevenkillsp - 08-18-2012

Good luck with your goal.