SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Ags and Red HeadBand - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Ags and Red HeadBand (/showthread.php?tid=110736)



Ags and Red HeadBand - GEEMAU - 08-19-2012

Buying 1 ags for 1.3b and 1 redheadband for 550m.

Pm in the game or meet me at trade.

I am available right now and i can't buy any thing since i am ipmuted Sad

Ags is bought still looking to buy a red headband


Ags and Red HeadBand - job - 08-19-2012

I sell u Rhb if u make it 600M cash.


Ags and Red HeadBand - GEEMAU - 08-19-2012

job Wrote:I sell u Rhb if u make it 600M cash.

Man it's ur lucky day! Deal!

"Pleasure doing business with u" Ton Jones from auction hunters Smile

where u watn to meet?

"Edit": oops ign limewhipftw[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Ok closed i bought everything i need. Thank you for spending your time reading this thread Smile