SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Bank - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Bank (/showthread.php?tid=111596)

Pages: 1 2


Bank - Zrl - 08-27-2012

Figured I would post a pic while my bank is still worth a bit (For me).
Btw, all of the pvp drops and claws and from killing wyverns, didn't buy any of them.
[Image: 2vccgh1.png]

Also just won a 1b dice Tongue I occasionally do the safe betting method where you do like 2M or 5M base bets and double if you lose but I don't do it too often and this was my first bet over 100M ever.

[Image: 33k54pc.png]


Bank - Ameer - 08-27-2012

I like the santa and don't dice too much Wink


Bank - Turmoiil - 08-27-2012

Bank pic should probably be in show-off section. Nice drops and nice lucky dice too, though.


Bank - Zrl - 08-27-2012

Ameer Wrote:I like the santa and don't dice too much Wink

I try not too lol. I had a dicing problem on Rs, got cleaned like 8 times Tongue Ever since I've barely diced on any servers but if I'm low on cash and need a little bit sometimes I do the safe betting methods. And I like the santa too.


Bank - Matt - 08-27-2012

[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]Nothing special but the cash.

Why 300 random dboots? ???[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Bank - Zrl - 08-27-2012

Skiller People Wrote:[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]Nothing special but the cash.

Why 300 random dboots? ???[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I used to collect them for some reason. Idk why but I was thinking of getting 1,000 of them.


Bank - Random Troll Event - 08-27-2012

Nice bank, those pvp armor sets looking sexy.


Bank - Iskrillexi - 08-27-2012

Random Troll Event Wrote:Nice bank, those pvp armor sets looking sexy.

as sexy as pixels get broski


Bank - Number 73 - 08-28-2012

Your bank is kinda valueable, nice!

Number 73


Bank - Cosmetic - 08-28-2012

I like the santa aswell :0