SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Fire Cape - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Fire Cape (/showthread.php?tid=111774)

Pages: 1 2


Fire Cape - Number 73 - 08-29-2012

I just got my first fire cape and i basically did it in the first try, since it was very easy and the magers weren't agressive at all. I also had a glitch there. The glitch was about 6 Ket-Zeks spawning in one wave, ridicilous!

The Result -

[Image: 263uirt.jpg]


Fire Cape - Turmoiil - 08-29-2012

Congrats on getting fire cape. I cbf to do it when I do find time to play in-game.


Fire Cape - Chosen 0ne - 08-29-2012

Yeah firecapes are pretty easy to get.


Fire Cape - Beckley - 08-29-2012

[COLOR="Red"]Congrats bro.
I just got my first one couple days ago haha (:.[/COLOR]


Fire Cape - Cosmetic - 08-29-2012

Grats mate, i got four so far (all on seperate accounts), 3 for me, one for my brother Tongue


Fire Cape - wildy owns - 08-29-2012

Congratulations on your firecape!


Fire Cape - Kayu10 - 08-29-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Love the sense of achievement i get form defeating Jad.

Good job man.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Fire Cape - Like A G6 - 08-29-2012

welldone Smile


Fire Cape - Suffi - 08-29-2012

[COLOR="Lime"]Well done sir!

Congratz!
[/COLOR]


Fire Cape - Eeeellyyyy - 08-29-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Congrats again dude.
You really are doing quite a good job on your achievements as a new player.

Keep It up ^_^
[/SIZE][/COLOR]