SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Calmer's bank!! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Calmer's bank!! (/showthread.php?tid=112161)

Pages: 1 2


Calmer's bank!! - Calmer - 09-01-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"][Image: 30xfsp0.jpg]

ya i won like 6b today i had the 3rd age.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Calmer's bank!! - Beckley - 09-01-2012

Very nice. Seems like you had a good day at duel (:.


Calmer's bank!! - Inthecorner - 09-01-2012

Not a bad bank at all. Staking can earn you a lot.


Calmer's bank!! - 209 - 09-01-2012

Nice Nice. C:
Good luck getting it bigger.


Calmer's bank!! - Chosen 0ne - 09-01-2012

Staking can make be just like the gambler. Make sure you dont lose a lot.


Calmer's bank!! - Herrow Hp - 09-01-2012

You're improving. Not looking too shabby.


Calmer's bank!! - Xswordstar56 - 09-01-2012

Nice bank, man. Keep it coming!


Calmer's bank!! - Morning Rain - 09-02-2012

I saw you win those ags's ;p


Calmer's bank!! - Mikester - 09-02-2012

Sweet bank, I too made quite a sum yesterday at the duel arena. What I do is quit when i'm up at least 10 or 20% of my bank, so let's say I start with 10b, and end with 11 or 12b, I would stop otherwise I would get out of control and end up staking bank and losing. It's a pussy method but works for me, going up a little at a time makes a huge difference in the long term.


Calmer's bank!! - Rags - 09-02-2012

Nice bank. Keep it up.