SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Another Goal Achieved. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Another Goal Achieved. (/showthread.php?tid=112343)



Another Goal Achieved. - Xswordstar56 - 09-03-2012

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="White"]Well, this is really late, but I forgot to post it. Anyways, the 27th of last month had made 2 years I have been a member of SilabGarza Forums, and a member of ingame. I have met a lot of friends who most have turned into admins, or mods, which I am happy to see. But might as well end it here. I'm glad to be a member of SilabGarza, and look forward to continue being a member. Thanks!


8-27-10 <3
^ Day I joined. [/COLOR][/SIZE]



Another Goal Achieved. - Im A Pyro - 09-03-2012

Very nice work Big Grin Now get those 500posts ;D


Another Goal Achieved. - Ries - 09-03-2012

Congratulations! I hope the next year is great for you.


Another Goal Achieved. - Rags - 09-03-2012

Congratz achieving a goal.


Another Goal Achieved. - Beckley - 09-03-2012

[COLOR="Red"]Congrats Man. Couple Month Will Be My Two Years.
Glad You Have Enjoyed Your Self Enough To Stick With SG (:.[/COLOR]


Another Goal Achieved. - Kishren - 09-03-2012

congratz! <3 lol farming is hard? well harder? any prestiged?


Another Goal Achieved. - XROCKSTARX - 09-04-2012

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][Nice work, gl on future goals!][/COLOR]


Another Goal Achieved. - 88 CB - 09-04-2012

Congrats on 2 years on forums. Get 500 posts and become a vet :p


Another Goal Achieved. - Kayu10 - 09-04-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]were not fair apart forums wise ^^

Join Date
10-08-2010
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Another Goal Achieved. - job - 09-04-2012

[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"]Congratz on 2 years!
Get the 3 years and don't quit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]