SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
New goal - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: New goal (/showthread.php?tid=112431)

Pages: 1 2


New goal - Turmoiil - 09-04-2012

I'm setting a new goal for myself: My goal is to make a thread that receives over 1k views. I know this doesn't seem that hard, but the most I've gotten from a single thread is 800. The second highest mark I've reached is 612. Hopefully I can reach this goal as soon as possible.


New goal - Inthecorner - 09-04-2012

http://sg-forum.info/game/guides/127213-guide-buying-selling-auth-codes.html

[COLOR="Black"]1,061 views. Not much but my moderator application also got 2,256 views.

Good luck thinking of a thread topic.[/COLOR]



New goal - Turmoiil - 09-04-2012

Just kidding, I lied. The most views I've gotten was over 900 on this thread. http://sg-forum.info/black-market/rs-accounts/selling/80363-%5Bselling%5D-level-102-main.html


New goal - N0vlafye - 09-05-2012

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]Mod apps are almost a guarantee for 1k+ views (though that's not a good option most of the time)
Good guides can break that mark too (that's how I did it).
I suppose forum games, clans, and threads that can last for a long time would work well.

Good luck though. It's not an easy task.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


New goal - Ashton - 09-05-2012

[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"]Gl on that.

I had 6k+ on mod app and 4k+ on GFX shop.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



New goal - Rags - 09-05-2012

Good luck on that goal.


New goal - dakfighter12 - 09-07-2012

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]Pretty sure that wont be as hard.

Most viewed I got was about 1.7k
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



New goal - Kayu10 - 09-07-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]I have no clue what mine is.

Seems an alright and original challenge... best of luck to you!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



New goal - Ipkabit - 09-07-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Just make a mod app, insta1k.

Good luck getting your goal brah.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



New goal - Zainahmed - 09-07-2012

Good luck on your goal bro.