SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
200m Cook exp! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 200m Cook exp! (/showthread.php?tid=112650)

Pages: 1 2


200m Cook exp! - Kiss My Hits - 09-07-2012

Yeah! Just got 200m Cooking experience.
That took some time to get that. Ah!

[Image: ipm912.png]


200m Cook exp! - Barneysucks - 09-07-2012

[COLOR="Red"]
Congratulations Big Grin

I'm just trying to get 99 myself.
[/COLOR]



200m Cook exp! - Lukeowns - 09-07-2012

Congrats. I remember getting it using around 50k sharks. XP was around 3k/shark.


200m Cook exp! - Zainahmed - 09-07-2012

Congratulations on 200m cooking exp bro.


200m Cook exp! - dakfighter12 - 09-07-2012

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"][B]Nice bro.

I just got like 99 cooking lol
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



200m Cook exp! - Inthecorner - 09-07-2012

[COLOR="Black"]Congratulations on 200m experience in cooking. I believe before I was an administrator I had about 90m.
Not too shabby but nothing compared to yours. And look at Marco over there, being a scrub.[/COLOR]



200m Cook exp! - The Propker - 09-07-2012

[COLOR="Silver"]Niceee! What fish you used?
[/COLOR]


200m Cook exp! - Kiss My Hits - 09-08-2012

The Propker Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"]Niceee! What fish you used?
[/COLOR]

Rocktails and Manta rays Tongue
And thanks guys!


200m Cook exp! - Insecurities - 09-08-2012

Onneks olkoon. Tongue


200m Cook exp! - Gee M4ul - 09-08-2012

Congratulations on 200M xp, I'm still yet to get a non-combat skill to 200m XP -.-