SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Top 20 Posters. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Top 20 Posters. (/showthread.php?tid=112884)

Pages: 1 2


Top 20 Posters. - wildy owns - 09-10-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Never thought I'd make it past 300 posts when I first started, now im in the top 20.

Screenshot by Lightshot[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Top 20 Posters. - Beckley - 09-10-2012

[COLOR="Red"]Congrats Dom. I've Never Seen That Before. Hope I Can
Reach There Some Day :3.[/COLOR]


Top 20 Posters. - Chosen 0ne - 09-10-2012

Congratulations! How long did it take you?


Top 20 Posters. - D Kai - 09-10-2012

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]
Chosen 0ne Wrote:Congratulations! How long did it take you?

95 d 3 h 30 m
04-10-2010

Since he started posting i think :fp: Jk don't be mad. :roll:

On-Topic: Congrats on getting top 20, ever so that page before two.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Top 20 Posters. - PkerTdm - 09-10-2012

Congratz lol I never knew when you had like 3000 posts you could be in the top 20 >,<


Top 20 Posters. - Tramp - 09-10-2012

Pretty big thing for sure! Congratulations!


Top 20 Posters. - Master - 09-10-2012

congratulations, maybe one day ill get to 300 :/


Top 20 Posters. - N0vlafye - 09-10-2012

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]Ah the mighty 300, an apparently unreachable goal.

OT: Congratulations. No really, that is a quite an achievement. Good luck catching up to Marco though Wink.

Where is that page? I can only find the TSO board and top 5 (unbanned) posters.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Top 20 Posters. - wildy owns - 09-10-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
N0vlafye Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]Ah the mighty 300, an apparently unreachable goal.

OT: Congratulations. No really, that is a quite an achievement. Good luck catching up to Marco though Wink.

Where is that page? I can only find the TSO board and top 5 (unbanned) posters.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Kbank>Available toplist>Top posts all time[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Top 20 Posters. - N0vlafye - 09-10-2012

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]
wildy owns Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

Kbank>Available toplist>Top posts all time[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks. Now I'll waste half an hour reading all the names Wink.[/SIZE][/COLOR]