SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Poll: ipads Chat Box App - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Poll: ipads Chat Box App (/showthread.php?tid=11331)

Pages: 1 2 3


Poll: ipads Chat Box App - chuehchueh - 05-03-2010

In Game Name: ipad

Chat Box Name: ™`•.¸¸.•¤¦¤`••._.• ] ⓘⓟⓐⓓ[ `•.¸¸.•¤¦¤`••._.•`™

My Old Chat Box name was chuehchueh5+ipad=me, Ipad, and chuehchueh5...

Forum Name: chuehchueh5

Time Zone: GMT 1+

How long have you played SilabGarza: Over 2 months.

How many hours a day are you on chatbox: Everyday at school and after school
till night. So roughly 7 hours a day.

Are you frequently active in chatbox?: Yes. I am always active in chatbox.

If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: I check once every 2 min.

Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum): I am usually active in the chat box, I help everyone who pms me, or who askes a question. I also tell people in chat to vote for silabgraza . Usually when I'm on, the Chatbox mods are either afk, or there are none on at all and I find it very ANNOYING that people advertise different servers and are trying to sell their rs accounts, and I can't do anything about it. I'm online for the whole day and I am rarely afk from chat.

Anything else you want us to know: I want a meat tenderizer!!!


Poll: ipads Chat Box App - aggie-68 - 05-03-2010

100% support mate


Poll: ipads Chat Box App - chuehchueh - 05-03-2010

Thanks xD. How do I add a poll on this?


Poll: ipads Chat Box App - aggie-68 - 05-03-2010

go to thread tools and add poll


Poll: ipads Chat Box App - chuehchueh - 05-03-2010

thank you.


Poll: ipads Chat Box App - snow - 05-03-2010

u got my support.
facepalm


Poll: ipads Chat Box App - chuehchueh - 05-03-2010

aww ty Tongue


Poll: ipads Chat Box App - Em0 - 05-03-2010

support<3


Poll: ipads Chat Box App - king cesar - 05-03-2010

DEFINITELY, VERY NICE KIND PERSON, VERY HELPFUL, AND YA ALWAYS HAVE FUN CONVERSATIONS WITH HER, YES YES YES YES YES

100% support all the way!!!!!!!


Poll: ipads Chat Box App - dynastyz - 05-03-2010

.... how would i say no to such a friend?

SUPPORT! :nice:

gl on this Smile