SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Fighter0wns Chat box Mod Appl. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Fighter0wns Chat box Mod Appl. (/showthread.php?tid=11359)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Fighter0wns Chat box Mod Appl. - Fighter0wns - 05-03-2010

My other App, doesn't seem like it's been getting anything so I kinda wanna try this again. :S

Name: Curtis.
In Game Name: Fighter0wns
Chat Box Name: Lucky 7s
Forum Name: Fighter0wns (Edited: Lucky 7s)
Time Zone: Pacific, Central?
How long have you played SilabGarza: About 1 mnoth and a half, maybe longer. Smile
How many hours a day are you on chatbox: A good amount, not to sure.
Are you frequently active on chatbox: Most of the time, unless I'm off of SilabGarza.
If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: Mostly anytime, because lots of people need help or ask for Client, etc.
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum): Well, I would make a good mod because I do enforce the rules on chat box even if I'm not mod, or anything relatively close to it. I do love to alk to new people on there, and help get them started either in-game or get them confortable with their choice of this server.
Anything else you want us to know: :nice: Me for Chat Box Mod :nice:


Fighter0wns Chat box Mod Appl. - Hazersteko - 05-03-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]+ Support

[/COLOR]


Fighter0wns Chat box Mod Appl. - Fighter0wns - 05-03-2010

Thanks bud. Smile


Fighter0wns Chat box Mod Appl. - koulol - 05-03-2010

Support but rep me Big Grin


Fighter0wns Chat box Mod Appl. - Fighter0wns - 05-03-2010

koulol Wrote:Support but rep me Big Grin

I don't know. Support for 1k rep? :O


Fighter0wns Chat box Mod Appl. - Hazersteko - 05-03-2010

Fighter0wns Wrote:I don't know. Support for 1k rep? :O

Don't do it.....


Fighter0wns Chat box Mod Appl. - koulol - 05-03-2010

wow im gonna vote no then u diddnt rep


Fighter0wns Chat box Mod Appl. - Fighter0wns - 05-04-2010

koulol Wrote:wow im gonna vote no then u diddnt rep

I have 3k rep... You only wanted my rep, I don't care if you're going to support4Rep that's stupid. :/ Earn it the real way.


Fighter0wns Chat box Mod Appl. - aggie-68 - 05-04-2010

i support mate


Fighter0wns Chat box Mod Appl. - Fighter0wns - 05-04-2010

aggie-68 Wrote:i support mate

Thanks. :] I hope I get my friend to support. :O *Cough cough* Three6 Mafia *Cough*