![]() |
|
#Beyond Eternity - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113) +----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45) +----- Thread: #Beyond Eternity (/showthread.php?tid=113764) |
#Beyond Eternity - Stefff - 09-21-2012 [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"] [COLOR="magenta"]Power may come and go, but greatness is never forgotten....[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"] Welcome to #Beyond Eternity. We're a maxed hybridding clan. [/size] Code: [color=magenta]Requirements:[/color]Code: [color=magenta]Rules:[/color] Code: [color=magenta]Application:[/color]Members: [COLOR="red"] Owners:![]() Behind [/COLOR] [COLOR="yellow"] Co-owners:![]() Nick [/COLOR] [COLOR="deepskyblue"] Veterans:![]() Jae Jr [/COLOR] [COLOR="green"] Members:![]() Lolatyou3 Rusty Phat Darkdanger16 [/COLOR] [COLOR="White"] Tbers:![]() Lonleysniper [/Color] [COLOR="magenta"]Mascotte:![]() Nick irl (co-owner) <3[/Color] Code: [color=magenta]Abilities:[/color]Always join the cc when you are on, /join #be Code: [color=magenta]Clan records:[/color]Code: [color=red]Hitlist:[/color]#Beyond Eternity - Moh - 09-21-2012 #076 #Beyond Eternity - Herrow Hp - 09-21-2012 pls me i cannot app on my phone
#Beyond Eternity - Stefff - 09-21-2012 Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]pls me i cannot app on my phone /accepted, niggaa pls[/SIZE][/COLOR] #Beyond Eternity - Matt - 09-21-2012 I be a tber. I is failbrid. #Beyond Eternity - Behind - 09-21-2012 whats a 076 teech me pls #Beyond Eternity - Skilla K? - 09-21-2012 [COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]I can't take you seriously after you took this vid of yourself; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymRlgDI9IPM]‪Dutch accent,I show you the Niagara Falls!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame] Good luck with the clan Bro.[/SIZE][/COLOR] #Beyond Eternity - Luke - 09-21-2012 Gl with that.
#Beyond Eternity - Stefff - 09-21-2012 [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"] Skilla K? Wrote:[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]I can't take you seriously after you took this vid of yourself; Lmao, the funniest part is that i really been there. >.<[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ---------- [/COLOR] Skiller People Wrote:[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]I be a tber. I is failbrid. Use the application format, thnx.[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ---------- [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]#Beyond Eternity [SPOILER] [/SPOILER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#Beyond Eternity - Darkdanger16 - 09-21-2012 Application: 1. What is your in real life name?: Felix 2. In game name?: Darkdanger16 3. How old are you?: 16 4. What is your time zone?: mountain time gmt-7 5. Where are you from?: Canada 6. What is tbing?: teleblocking* 7. What is tanking?: when you drive a tank irl 8. Do you got a healthy bank (Return sets)?: i guess. 9. How would you rate yourself as a hybrid?: 8ish? 10. How would you rate yourself as a tribrid?: dunno, almost never do it 11. Post a pic here of your favorite setup:Screenshot by Lightshot |